New in the Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranceDude

May 15, 2006
Bordeaux
www.flickr.com
Hello everyone!! Kinda new to this forum and photograpy. Current using a Canon A80. A rather old model to some of you. Well, its a start for me. Anyone here having experiences with this A80 can share and teach me a thing or two. Cheers!! :)

Welcome to the club, hope you will enjoy your stay here. You will definitely benefits from this site.
A80 is a good choice for a start. Pack with a lot of useable and interesting function.

Welcome to the club hope to see more of your post.

Thanks for the welcome guys.. This forum is indeed an untap resouces for me to photography. I will be stickin around and hopefully learn a thing or two. Cheers guys and to the forum.

FranceDude said:
Hello everyone!! Kinda new to this forum and photograpy. Current using a Canon A80. A rather old model to some of you. Well, its a start for me. Anyone here having experiences with this A80 can share and teach me a thing or two. Cheers!! :)
Welcome! I have a 'new' A80 also, my sis changed her camera and passed it to me. :) It is a good camera, there are a number of people here that own it. Happy shooting!

I am also using A80 :embrass: but going to sell it as I want to buy coolpix s6

A80 is a gd camera..:thumbsup: Welcome to Clubsnap, newbie here too..:)

Hi there....Welcome to the club....guess canon A80 is a 4mp camera rite?? if it is.....den u are better than me....coz i am still using a 3.2mp camera to shoot...;)

COOL!! I thought I'm the only one here using the old A80. Never thought that so many is also using it. Any one got pic to share? Cheers everyone!!!

FranceDude said:
COOL!! I thought I'm the only one here using the old A80. Never thought that so many is also using it. Any one got pic to share? Cheers everyone!!!

U are not alone....:bsmilie:

Feel free to look at my pics at:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=177812

u can also give comments/remarks if u like to....

kunjack said:
Hi there....Welcome to the club....guess canon A80 is a 4mp camera rite?? if it is.....den u are better than me....coz i am still using a 3.2mp camera to shoot...;)
Hey it not that bad comparing 3.2 to 4 ya? Anyway I've seen your pic post.. Not bad, especially the water droplets. Better then me.. still trying to figure out all the mode of my cam and explore what effects it can do.. Cheers!~!

I got A85. :)

I need some help.. I've shoot some picture and wish to post it here for you ppl to comment.. but I don't know how.. need you kind ppl to teach me pls.. :p

IMG_0025.JPG

Testing Testing.. Comments pls? :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.