New hoya uv hmc filter and dry box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yipxh

Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
hi guys.
recently got a dry box and a hoya uv(n) hmc filter from this shop at lucky plaza.
all together i paid 40 dollars for them. i was wondering if it's worth it? :D
thank you!
as.jpg

Last edited:
you already bought it liao, don't ask the price whether is good deal or not, unless you want to buy similar thing again.

want to get good deal? do your homework before shopping, not after the shopping.

well, i guess if you dont have a answer to my question, dn there's no point for you to reply to this thread.

well, i guess if you dont have a answer to my question, dn there's no point for you to reply to this thread.

ur filter how many mm one? in general, sounds alright. price not low not high.

catchlight is giving u a valuable advise: do ur homework (check out prices) b4 buying them.

Happy New Year :D

I think i only pay like 10 bucks for that box at ms color. i assume your filter is either 58mm or 52mm, should be around 10 bucks as well.

Saw that dry box at MS Color going for $23 yesterday.

wah lucky plaza, chop ppl head one lol

dont worry too much abt the price since already bought lo.

He got the box and a filter at $40 , seems ok.

yea, im using a 58mm one.
hmm, judging from the replies, i guess 40 dollars for both item are kinda a good buy?

one HMC filter and the box seem not bad.

just wondering how much u can put inside it? was thinking of getting it to store at my office.

yea, im using a 58mm one.
hmm, judging from the replies, i guess 40 dollars for both item are kinda a good buy?

HMC is the more expensive type, maybe say abt $15-$20. The box also cost about the same ~$20+. So $40 is okay. Nothing special, not sure if u can consider that a good buy (or price).

I think i only pay like 10 bucks for that box at ms color. i assume your filter is either 58mm or 52mm, should be around 10 bucks as well.

y some say $10 and the rest say $40? :s

I have the dry box too... Started out with that... Think I purchased it for S$14 or S$16...

ten bucks for that dry box?! are you sure?

i guess so, anyway, thanks to all for helping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.