New here

Edwinkoh

Aug 7, 2011
Singapore
Hi I am new here and DSLR. I got a E-PL1. Learning photography.. Happy to join here. Hope you will have some tips for newbie.

Welcome to CS, please be sure to read up the stickies for useful tips and techniques :)

Hi welcome to CS. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you don't mind. We can go shoot together. :bsmilie: Also a noob here. Haha

Welcome! :) I see you have the epl1. :) good camera. Hope to see you for one of the outings soon! :)

Hi I am new here and DSLR. I got a E-PL1. Learning photography.. Happy to join here. Hope you will have some tips for newbie.

welcome to ClubSNAP :)

tips are plentiful all over this forum and the net. Read some of the sticky threads (denoted with a different colour), watch tutorial videos on the net, and most importantly practise as much as possible! :)

Hello Edwin Koh..welcome to Clubsnap..hope u dun kena the BBB virus..

Hi, Im also new to photography, u can practice ur zoom on ur neighbour to improved as well as learn the skill of 'not getting caught like me =)'

WELCome to CS !!

*Do share your shoots with US*

Cheers! :)

no matter white camera or black camera, as long as it can take photos its a good camera

welcome to the forum!

Welcome.

Welcome welcome.
Have fun and join in with an open heart :)

Welcome to the CS family. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Cheers!

Join the outing this sat under newbies corner whr it shd be under 'finding photography buddy' ..

Last edited:
How do I paste link or embed my photos. Must I have to wait for 30days or have at least 50 post. This is what error note that shows.

Last edited: