New here. ;)

coolthought said:
.....but I will like this person for doing it..... yes... breath in all the disgusting smell. thank you so much.

:eek: :eek:

normally, I will find the person catching others fart more disgusting than the one who is doing it.... :bsmilie:
.....but I will like this person for doing it..... yes... breath in all the disgusting smell. thank you so much.

haha.. i don't like catching farts... but imagine if there's only 2 of you in the car... and a bad smell comes up... and it isn't you :bsmilie:

haha.. i don't like catching farts... but imagine if there's only 2 of you in the car... and a bad smell comes up... and it isn't you :bsmilie:

what did you do then??

what did you do then??

at first i didn't know. so i looked at her..
me: you smell that?

her: .........

me:yea well. it stinks very badly. must be the roadworks. the smell must have got in somehow

me: OMG IT STINKS. there might be a dead rat somewhere

her: ......... *getting very red in the face*

me: *looked at her and realizes that it's actually the smell of a fart. put 2 and 2 together* *shut my mouth for the rest of the trip*

kei1309 said:

me:yea well. it stinks very badly. must be the roadworks. the smell must have got in somehow

me: *looked at her and realizes that it's actually the smell of a fart. put 2 and 2 together* *shut my mouth for the rest of the trip*

Social suicide anyone? :bsmilie:

Last edited:

That's the good thing about having really close friends. Not only do you not have to be ashamed about stuff like this, you actually try to top each other. :bsmilie:

That's the good thing about having really close friends. Not only do you not have to be ashamed about stuff like this, you actually try to top each other. :bsmilie:

thanks guys. *sticks a flag*

how on earth did u guys just leapfrog from 1 thread to another anyways?

allenleonhart said:

Yay!!! ^__^ hehehe

Her name is totally random. We just HAVE to claim this thread. :bsmilie:

symmetrix said:
Her name is totally random. We just HAVE to claim this thread. :bsmilie:

Most of kopitiam too actually. Except other groups of course. ;)

you could have just offer to filter the air with your lung....

hahaha.. really funny nick, but a red dslr is cool. i wish i have a pink dslr.. lol

have fun, and shoot more. dont be lazy like me.. haha

hahaha.. really funny nick, but a red dslr is cool. i wish i have a pink dslr.. lol

have fun, and shoot more. dont be lazy like me.. haha

you mean like this? :D

201013-03.jpg

I think it's available here in sg. lol