New here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

divefroggy

Jun 16, 2009
singapore
Hi fellows CS,

Its great to be part of this community. :) Hope you guys will give me pointers and guidiance and most importantly share our thoughts, views and comments about our passion, dreams and compositions. :)

Hi divefroggy,

welcome to CS.

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more.

as mentioned in the first line, keep reading and you'll find the thread where it shows you how to post pictures. And next, dun post everything. ONLY post a few in the correct sub-forum. :)

Can I post them now? :) I have quite a number of photos.. errr.. . how do i post them ah?

Ok, guys. Here are my photos. Most of them are in B&W. But I'll post more colored ones. :)
C&C are most welcome.

Hi divefroggy,

welcome to CS.

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more.

as mentioned in the first line, keep reading and you'll find the thread where it shows you how to post pictures. And next, dun post everything. ONLY post a few in the correct sub-forum. :)

Hi Zac, thanx for the tips. :) Please feel free to comment on my photos.

Post in the correct sub forum. NOT here... :nono:

yeap i can. nice shots u have there. keep shooting and posting bro.
u can LEARN alot from here. whatever bad comments u got, learn from it, dont take it too hard. :) enjoy ur stay in CS. ;)

Thanx for the compliments. Sure thing, that's what I'm here for. :)

i hope you enjoy your stay here

and you have 10MB anw, in the forums galleries if you wish to post a few hi-res photos

i hope you enjoy your stay here

and you have 10MB anw, in the forums galleries if you wish to post a few hi-res photos

I'm enjoying every bit of it. Thanx. :) Ok, taken note of that. Thanx again.

Welcome to CS! :cool:

Welcome to CS family! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.