New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozzanova

Aug 25, 2006
Hi CSers,

Excellent forum, and it's great to see so many contributions here.

I have only just decided to take up this hobby after being inspired by a number of photographer friends. Hope I will be able to put my newly bought D50 to good use ;)

Looking forward to learning more from you guys/gals.

ortega said:
welcome to CS

hope to see your pictures soon :)

thanks for the welcome ortega :D

Welcome! Welcome! Enjoy your stay and happy snapping. ;)

bienvenue :bsmilie:

Welcome, bozzanova!

Happy shooting! Hope to have you contributing your photos to this forum soon too!:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :cheers:

bozzanova said:
Hi CSers,

Excellent forum, and it's great to see so many contributions here.

I have only just decided to take up this hobby after being inspired by a number of photographer friends. Hope I will be able to put my newly bought D50 to good use ;)

Looking forward to learning more from you guys/gals.

welcome to CS

Hello Bozanova.

Welcome to the big family. Enjoy your stay here. Cool place with a lot of friendly and nice big brothers and sisters. :thumbsup:

Thanks again for the friendly welcomes.

Btw, I am getting my 18-200mm VR this Sat. I understand that there is no specific Macro setting, but hear that it may still be able to take pretty closeup shots.

Any ideas on whether it is still necessary for me to get a dedicated macro lens for closeups on bugs and stuff?

bozzanova said:
Thanks again for the friendly welcomes.

Btw, I am getting my 18-200mm VR this Sat. I understand that there is no specific Macro setting, but hear that it may still be able to take pretty closeup shots.

Any ideas on whether it is still necessary for me to get a dedicated macro lens for closeups on bugs and stuff?

Its probably advisable, you cant get that close, but its not bad, great all round lens, especially for travel, and the VRII kicks ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.