New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamer_toons

Aug 6, 2006
Hi all,

I have just joined the club and started to read up on photography. In fact, I bought the 'Understanding Digital Photography' by Byan Peterson based on the recommendation by the members here. Just wanted to startup slow and steady and build my basic foundation.

I was really amazed by the pics taken by some of the members; seemed not only the events, people etc are captured, the 'mood' and 'feeling' are in the pics as well. The pics seem to be 'communicating' with the viewers; that's exactly the 'thing' to made me shout 'wow' and which inspired me to learn the skill.

So far, I owned no system yet; jus a basic Panasonic FX8. As time go by, hoping to pick up the skill here.

I say you came to the right place.

Welcome aboard. :)

dreamer_toons said:
Hi all,

I have just joined the club and started to read up on photography. In fact, I bought the 'Understanding Digital Photography' by Byan Peterson based on the recommendation by the members here. Just wanted to startup slow and steady and build my basic foundation.

I was really amazed by the pics taken by some of the members; seemed not only the events, people etc are captured, the 'mood' and 'feeling' are in the pics as well. The pics seem to be 'communicating' with the viewers; that's exactly the 'thing' to made me shout 'wow' and which inspired me to learn the skill.

So far, I owned no system yet; jus a basic Panasonic FX8. As time go by, hoping to pick up the skill here.

no problem, you can take those photos with fx8 as well. :thumbsup: just that the chances might be tad lower.
i would say patience and daring is the key to those shots. tho i got none of the 2 :embrass: :sweat:

Hi hi, welcome to the big family. No hurry to get a system. Just look around to see what suits you and your budget. Patience. Just shoot with what you have first. :thumbsup:

Hi pal, welcome to the Club. Enjoy your stay here.

Welcoem to CS. We all started somewhere and you seem to be on the right track. Keep shooting, anylsing and improving :)

dreamer_toons said:
Hi all,

welcome to cs:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.