new here - Hi

jinjingzhiwan

Aug 16, 2009
Hi,

got a question to ask since i am new. I see a lot of people selling the EOS550. Is it because there's a prob with the camera? I am deciding between an eos 500 or 550.

Owned a EOS 400 till I got too busy with work. Intend to come back to my hobby.

many thanks for reply

There is nothing wrong with the 550D, the people who are selling might be upgrading or they might have bought on impulse. :)

Welcome back . . . the camera is ok . . . various reasons for selling off. :)

Welcome:)

I believe that's the norm here. Buy & sell, buy & sell.

I think is common when come to hobby, there are people who love latest technology or model.

Me too when come to IT stuffs.........

Juz my 2 cents.

Welcome to cs!
I'm using the 550D and I think its a good camera to start off with..
Just look around and read up more before u actually make the purchase..
Enjoy ur stay :D

Hi,

got a question to ask since i am new. I see a lot of people selling the EOS550. Is it because there's a prob with the camera? I am deciding between an eos 500 or 550.

Owned a EOS 400 till I got too busy with work. Intend to come back to my hobby.

many thanks for reply
i think they sell 550D to buy the 60D? it has to be why Canon came up with the mid lvl camera after the 550D. to lure consumers from the entry lvl market to the 60D

hi jinjingzhiwan,

as others had stated before me...most of these sellers should be upgrading. :)

i think they sell 550D to buy the 60D? it has to be why Canon came up with the mid lvl camera after the 550D. to lure consumers from the entry lvl market to the 60D

excess cash and can support singapore economy...

Ha ha, yup got my 550d off a really nice gentleman... Gotta know him through the clubsnap forum... Now hoping to get a 2nd hand dry cabi...