New Guy saying Hi

Dan A

Hi, ive just joined and thought i'd introduce myself and say hi!. I have been shooting since about 2009 and mostly seascapes. This week I just updated from a Canon EOS 450D to a 5D Mark III and can't wait to give it a workout on the weekend. I live in a place called Lake Cathie which is in NSW Australia, the closest major town is called Port Macquarie.

Last edited:
Hi, ive just joined and thought i'd introduce myself and say hi!. I have been shooting since about 2009 and mostly seascapes. This week I just updated from a Canon EOS 450D to a 5D Mark III and can't wait to give it a workout on the weekend. I live in a place called Lake Cathie which is in NSW Australia, the closest major town is called Port Macquarie.

welcome. good upgrade!

welcome to ClubSnap, nice cam you got there =)

Welcome to CS.

If you are who I think you are, you've already got an amazing collection of seascapes :)
Can't wait to see what your new cam can do in your hands! :)

Welcome....
Saw one of your intro photo, nice seascape...

hello welcome. looking forward to your works if you are who ZCA thinks you are =)