New GR is coming

yes..could not wait for it. sensor-shift image stabilization, on-sensor phase detection and updated 24MP sensor, as long as they maintain the compactness of GR, these are all good to me.

AA Filter Simulator : Moiré reduction using SR unit (Off, Low, High)
Dust Removal : Image sensor cleaning using ultrasonic vibrations

and touch screen !

Was going post the news here and its good to see that there are others keen on news of this camera. :)

JPN site:
http://news.ricoh-imaging.co.jp/rim...91.976165836.1537857646-1471266843.1531584635

German site info :
https://www.ricoh-imaging.de/de/product/78350/digitale-kompaktkameras.html

Like what they have said before about the GR series, they don't update it yearly for the sake of it and they are indeed true to their word.
Notables :

24.24 megapixels
Sensor-shift shake reduction (SR)(3-axis)
Moiré reduction using SR unit (Off, Low, High) (also meaning its a AA-filterless sensor)
Hybrid AF (Image plane phase-matching and Contrast detection) (A 1st for Pentax)
A new "Highlight-weighted " metering
Built in ND Filter (2EV)
Touchscreen
WiFi
USB-C

Oo sound interesting!! A update again

Solid updates imo. The GR formula is already successful. I personally don’t want to see any radical changes for the sake of change.

The lack of mentions of weather sealing is the only notable omission but there’s sensor shake/vibrations and a notable poster on dpreview (Asahi Man) seem to think it will be weather sealed??

Any news of pricing?

touch screen is good or playback and video. I hope Ricoh doesn't over rely on touch screen and slows down photo taking. Wish list
1) WR GR
2) GPS

yup, they have some hidden surprise to give us when it actually come out!

I was hoping to get a flip screen but looks like it’s not going to have one.

so so many web writeups .... am also awaiting for its arrival ..... :)

Already into 2019 ... awaiting the release date of GR III .... :)

Ricoh says shipping of GR III in March 2019 ...:)

Yes yes, look at the another thread. there's a hands on session.. :)

Yes, managed to get hold of two units . Running for 1st hands on session this evening and another session for CS member on 4th March

Teasing pic

IMG_20190302_1917293.jpg