New generation of ipod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh... they went back to the old design.

Apparently the 'old' design is more well received than the FAT design. And you can view them sideways (auto rotate like the iphone). Not too bad, and you got more memory for the same price.

iTouch price have also drop quite a bit...now that is tempting.

iPod classic is now in 120GB version only.

But I hope to see new Macbook soon...rumor has it that it will be out soon.

Bro e iTouch is cheaper by abt $10 but they added in more features like speakers, camera

Apparently the 'old' design is more well received than the FAT design. And you can view them sideways (auto rotate like the iphone). Not too bad, and you got more memory for the same price.

iTouch price have also drop quite a bit...now that is tempting.

iPod classic is now in 120GB version only.

But I hope to see new Macbook soon...rumor has it that it will be out soon.

Yes, actually I prefer the "old" design than the "fat supersized" one.
Also waiting for the new MacBook yes!

Bro e iTouch is cheaper by abt $10 but they added in more features like speakers, camera

Camera??? Don't know which iPods you're looking at... ;)

any ideas how the old 8GB ipod touch will be priced? The new one is at 388sgd in the apple store web site...

my friend bought the 8GB ipod touch for $475ish last year

ouch... refurbished are the used ones right? are they still good? where can I get this from?

sorry lots of questions... Christmas is coming soon! have to prep for lots of gifts!

ouch... refurbished are the used ones right? are they still good? where can I get this from?

sorry lots of questions... Christmas is coming soon! have to prep for lots of gifts!

Refurbished means they were returned, or just repaired at the factory. In most cases they're good as new, really.

thanks man! I just saw it in apple sg's site... hmm wondering how much the old Ipod touch is brand new...

Ops sorry no cam, my bad.

Oh great, speakers.. As if those annoying handphone walkmans on public transports aren't enough.

Two of life's greatest inventions: handphone and radio
One of life's worst inventions: handphone + radio

Status
Not open for further replies.