New FZ5 owner saying thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanman192

Mar 15, 2005
hi guys finally bought my FZ5 !!! like to say thanks to all who helped to make this decision......took some of yesterday NDP fireworks on the way to dinner .......all shots were taken w/o tripod and setting was set to scene>fireworks...hope u guys enjoyed :sweatsm:

GreenFireworks.jpg
RedFireworsk.jpg
Mutlicolours.jpg

maybe next time u can try using SHUTTER mode...

use betweer 1 sec to 2 sec.. ( that wat i use.. )

with tripod hor...

next firework should be next sat and 30 july...

good luck...

welcome to Lumix World man... :bsmilie:

bring me in ... bring me into the lumix world.. i'm stil wondering .. outside the entrance of lumix world~ :(

The shots seem underexpose leh. But good 1st attempt.
Try play with the M mode with your aperture and shutter speed.
I myself also v poor at shooting fireworks... :embrass:
Everytime try to play with the aperture and shutter speed, by the time I finish playing, the fireworks already ended... :bsmilie:

stormweaver said:
bring me in ... bring me into the lumix world.. i'm stil wondering .. outside the entrance of lumix world~ :(

Stormweaver u still pending ?? Aiyo... jus buy !!! la.
Else u will miss out the fireworks shoot for this coming NDP and Fireworks festival. What's your budget ??

obewan said:
Stormweaver u still pending ?? Aiyo... jus buy !!! la.
Else u will miss out the fireworks shoot for this coming NDP and Fireworks festival. What's your budget ??

Obewan,
May I know how much you paid for the cam and where did you get it from?
:)

alv777 said:
Obewan,
May I know how much you paid for the cam and where did you get it from?
:)

I think last time I bought cam + accessories approx. $700++. Don't rem how much I spend liao. Just buy buy buy !!! :bsmilie:
Mine is a FZ10.

obewan said:
The shots seem underexpose leh. But good 1st attempt.
Try play with the M mode with your aperture and shutter speed.
I myself also v poor at shooting fireworks... :embrass:
Everytime try to play with the aperture and shutter speed, by the time I finish playing, the fireworks already ended... :bsmilie:

yeah ...got no time to set camera ....by the time wanted to switch to Manual setting fireworks ended .... :( ...but overall veri happy with the camera!!! :bsmilie:

scanman192 said:
yeah ...got no time to set camera ....by the time wanted to switch to Manual setting fireworks ended .... :( ...but overall veri happy with the camera!!! :bsmilie:

Welcome to Lumix World.. :cool:
I started 3 fireworks outing for the NDP 2005 in this forum.
Do join if interested. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.