New Fuji film: Provia 400X pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah the T64 and Provia 400X looks gd. But i thought Provia's suppose to be slide films? Now it's professional negatives.

Snoweagle said:
Wah the T64 and Provia 400X looks gd. But i thought Provia's suppose to be slide films? Now it's professional negatives.

fujichrome provia 400X. 'fujichrome' already implies it is a slide film.

foxtwo said:
fujichrome provia 400X. 'fujichrome' already implies it is a slide film.

Ahh....okok...maybe it'll cost more than the existing Provia 100F. But i always shoot using ASA400 film so it should be great using this.

Snoweagle said:
No they are reversals.

Snoweagle said:
Ahh....okok...maybe it'll cost more than the existing Provia 100F. But i always shoot using ASA400 film so it should be great using this.

Actually, Provia has always come in IS0 400 and IS0 1600 too. They are just impossible to find in Singapore.

Prismatic said:
Actually, Provia has always come in IS0 400 and IS0 1600 too. They are just impossible to find in Singapore.

I suppose so...but 400 i've seen. 1600 not yet.

I think I've seen the T64 in Yodabashi last year... I think these are "new" outside of Japan only.. ;p
Well, good to see slides still being produced!

Prismatic said:

Wanna start a thread MO for Fujichrome Provia 400X Professional from B&H? each person order 5 rolls and order a box of 100 rolls to share the delivery cost.

The price is here

Is there any place in Singapore process these professional film professionally?

Count me in if you guys are ordering Provia 400 :)

SnakeJackal said:
Wanna start a thread MO for Fujichrome Provia 400X Professional from B&H? each person order 5 rolls and order a box of 100 rolls to share the delivery cost.

The price is here

Is there any place in Singapore process these professional film professionally?

But they're only Provia 400F. I want to try the 400X.

U can try Ruby Photo beside TCW. $4.50 a roll unmounted and $7.50 per roll mounted.

It's great to see new film products being released in this day and age where digital is taking over steadily. Bear in mind Fuji has just cut back its workforce too and shifted some production lines to China in the face of mounting costs. I pray that it'd survive. Kodak is already succumbing to the effects of a shrinking film market... sigh.

Terence said:
It's great to see new film products being released in this day and age where digital is taking over steadily. Bear in mind Fuji has just cut back its workforce too and shifted some production lines to China in the face of mounting costs. I pray that it'd survive. Kodak is already succumbing to the effects of a shrinking film market... sigh.

That's why i buy fuji hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.