New Forum Member Registration Closed Until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Ho

Jan 17, 2002
jasonho.clubsnap.org
Recently we have a spammer who create a few account to spam ClubSNAP B&S forum posting with referral to a Spy product from China.

I have deleted or deregisterd most of the IDs and I am hereby closing the forum registration until I sort this out with the relevant authorities on how can we block these spammers out of this forum.

Thanks

Hi Jason,

Thanks for acting on this issue fast. I did not manage to see those spam posts anyway. Keep up the good job. Thanks for taking the time and effort to maintain Clubsnap as a nice place. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

that was fast.:thumbsup:

Great job:thumbsup:

wow.... that would also mean CLUBSNAP is gaining international recognition ....everybody wants to tap on our membership base ? :devil:

Nice, that was fast...I didn't see it too.

Good work Jason!

AhV said:
wow.... that would also mean CLUBSNAP is gaining international recognition ....everybody wants to tap on our membership base ? :devil:

Update: New Forum Member Registrations have been enabled with moderation required... for now..

Hi Edmund,

I applaud the move to temporary put new forum members under moderation due to the increase popularity of this website, this is a wise move to filter out those trolls, spammers and multiple nicks cases.

Good job. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

:thumbsd: to spammers!

hi Mods,

my B&S thread got arrowed by the spammer...
quik action and when i checked within the hour, he was deregistered and the annoying post, delete. kudos to the mods...

*c

I received a spam message below in my gallery comments. It happened before but I just deleted them. Has anyone else had this? Bloody nuisance.

Beijing Tour,Active China travel agency based in Beijing offers Beijing budget & deluxe tours,tour and travel information on Beijing hotels,Beijing flights,Beijing attractions, Beijing restaurants,Beijing shopping,Beijing travel service,China tour. Beijing Travel, Beijing Tours, Beijing Hotels: China Tour Operator Beijing travel and tour information on Beijing hotels, attraction, dining, shopping,travel service as well as China tours. ÁªÖáÆ÷

Maybe we can impose moderation on the comments too :)

alwayschampion said:
Maybe we can impose moderation on the comments too :)

haha..moderators won't be so free as they have day jobs too.;)

great job by the moderators!!! i wouldn't want to use this forum if it were spammed all the time

thxs dudes!!!

Jason... well done and great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.