New flash From tekong : Robbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds bad
was wondering will they go DB...

if they kena bmt style tekan...my all time favourite is " u see that tree over there? ah u run there, dont touch you know, but run around it, i give you 20 seconds ah. GO!!" then when they come back, u say "ah too slow! why u take 21 seconds? now u go again, this tiem i give u 19 seconds"..then when they come back again, u say" hello WTF u doing? ah? u know how much time u took? 20 seconds!..ah nvm..whole lot knock it down! carry on 50!" then when they reach 49 pushups u say" all cannot do properly isit? no count! ah carry on 100 all over again!" then when they reach 99, u say " eh u shack isit? shack cannot count isit? never mind, sit-up position change! ah too slow. push-up position change! change! change! nevermind, whole lot jumping jack in position ready! 100 count of 8! hello! why so soft i cannot hear? nevermind jumping jack 200 count of 8! cannot shout again nvm..400 count of 8!" then when they do 399 times u say" hello all cannot jump properly isit? nvm u see that block over there?" ...

clive said:
sounds bad

if they kena bmt style tekan...my all time favourite is " u see that tree over there? ah u run there, dont touch you know, but run around it, i give you 20 seconds ah. GO!!" then when they come back, u say "ah too slow! why u take 21 seconds? now u go again, this tiem i give u 19 seconds"..then when they come back again, u say" hello WTF u doing? ah? u know how much time u took? 20 seconds!..ah nvm..whole lot knock it down! carry on 50!" then when they reach 49 pushups u say" all cannot do properly isit? no count! ah carry on 100 all over again!" then when they reach 99, u say " eh u shack isit? shack cannot count isit? never mind, sit-up position change! ah too slow. push-up position change! change! change! nevermind, whole lot jumping jack in position ready! 100 count of 8! hello! why so soft i cannot hear? nevermind jumping jack 200 count of 8! cannot shout again nvm..400 count of 8!" then when they do 399 times u say" hello all cannot jump properly isit? nvm u see that block over there?" ...

Keke , looks like somebody had it real bad last time huh .. hope u didn't become a sadist and inflicted this on your own guys .. hahah

clive said:
sounds bad

ROFLMAO .... oso need to add....... why push-up tired alreadi ar? nevermind, daimond change... scorpion change......wide push-up change..... after recover them den.....why u fart? or why you wipe? need to ask permission or not? why din ask?! whole lot knock it down.......hehe back 2 start....

ehehehe! ;-) no lah... when i was in unit, i friend-friend with the men one...i only knock down the whole platoon once. yeah just once. that time i was the D.I for that day..then the men were to get ready to fall in to march to cookhouse for lunch. but it was getting quite late and they were taking own sweet time...no choice...the first few men who came down early i just asked them to fall in in half-left position. then the others who streamed down just follow suit. until everyone present then i imediately let them recover then proceed to lunch. they themselves also know its getting late already... so there was no tension.

clive said:
sounds bad

sounds familiar...but it think recurit nowadays no more such treatment liao

for those in Nee Soon camp, there was the famous lamposts touching tekan too

Wai said:
sounds familiar...but it think recurit nowadays no more such treatment liao

for those in Nee Soon camp, there was the famous lamposts touching tekan too
in gombak got the 'run to gate and count the squares' tekan

I think army nowadays more civilised already. otherwise the parents of these recruits will come and complain....

I remembered when I was in NCC, it wasn't just running to lamp posts and back.
It was "RUN TO THAT GIRL WITH THE RED BAG WALKING OUT OF THE SCHOOL GATE AND GET ME HER NAME AND NUMBER!!!!"

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

very funnies.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
didn't know got such website :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.