Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
PICT8781.JPG

PICT8787.JPG

PICT8814.JPG

PICT8848.JPG

PICT8958.JPG

no colour tweak, other than contrast, brightness and white balance.

TMC said:
seems like some CA for certain shots.
yup, but it doesn't bother me much. still quite acceptable under certain lighting.

Ecclesiasm said:
mind asking what was your arsenal used? If minolta then I'm converted.... :lovegrin:
Dynax 7D + 300mm f/4 APO G
The EXIF info are available from the shots.

Nice captures Don :).

beautiful colors and detail .... nice work don!

:cool:

Drudkh said:
Dynax 7D + 300mm f/4 APO G
The EXIF info are available from the shots.

Your lens wrapped up in camo tape, ah?

If so, I was standing right next to you, using D5D! But my lens cheap and slow, so had to use high-ISO. V noisy lah. Yours very clean.

Thanks nyxx88 and Zaren! Yours are great too! A different angle no one has here! :D

synapseman, yes! hmmm Sorry I didn't notice you, I thought the one beside me was an ah peh using a P&S? :think:
Tomorrow you going? If so, we can chat up a bit! :D

Drudkh said:
synapseman, yes! hmmm Sorry I didn't notice you, I thought the one beside me was an ah peh using a P&S? :think:

Er, sorry ah. What's happening tomorrow? I'm quite out of the loop now. I just happened to find out about this New Face thing only today. Rushed home from work, grabbed my gear, never even check batt. charge status and just go like that! :p

Ecclesiasm said:
mind asking what was your arsenal used? If minolta then I'm converted.... :lovegrin:
come come join us :lovegrin:

Drudkh said:
Thanks nyxx88 and Zaren! Yours are great too! A different angle no one has here! :D

:thumbsup: I like yr #2. Excellent shot. Catch the feeling of the event.

Thanks! 2 more for my fav. :angel:

PICT9012.JPG

PICT9108.JPG

lol, the girl behind like not happy.

2nd last shot is :thumbsup: i can see how she is ur fav!
the last pic is funny....look at the expressions of the two girls behind her! :bsmilie:

Nice shots Don... haha, for that last one, the two in the background don't look so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.