>> New!!! Exclusive Exotic Models & Talents >> Studio, MUA and Hairstylist Inclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

photofantasy

Aug 8, 2009
A warm welcome to all SG Photography Enthusiasts!

I am operating a full equipped photography studio in a shophouse in Central SG, and I have several exclusive models and talents with me. They are available for all themed concept photoshoots. I have also with me full time MUA/hairstylist who will prep the selected model for the concept. Please see my website for samples of my work, as well as the selection of current models available.

Tomorrow I will be posting some pix of my studio showcasing the studio itself, the discussion area, the make up area, as well as a unique bathtub area and a small garden with lots of greenery and timber garden furniture. All these are part of a comprehensive and complete package I offer to fellow shutterbugs to sharpen their skills :)

I will be organizing themed shoots in the near future and encourage keen photographers to please leave me a message in my mailbox to be in my mailing list. Naturally, I will be posting a new thread to announce the shoot. All suggestions and comments regarding the direction of the shoots are welcome!

Hope to hear for all bros and sis soon!

Regards,

Mark Lee

Hi bro wdEvA, I thought that I will intro the models and talents, and also showcase some of my work as an intro. Not that I am trying to get in business for my studio, but to get feedback for the kind of themed shoots that would be popular.

Regards :)

Hi bro wdEvA, I thought that I will intro the models and talents, and also showcase some of my work as an intro. Not that I am trying to get in business for my studio, but to get feedback for the kind of themed shoots that would be popular.

Regards :)

Hi, no offend.

Basedo n on your subject title & body, it actually imply that your soliciting for business.

Maybe you might try to chenge to send the right message.

Bros bro nuthead... your comments is noted and appreciated... I will post a thread similar to other organizers soon and avoid the confusion...

Still learning la!

paisei, paisei ....

Status
Not open for further replies.