New Emolux 0.45x PRO HD wide angle conversion lens

Hi,

Interested in the 0.45 Pro HD 58mm.......Please advise the price.

Thanks

Hi, can i know the price of the conversion kit in 49mm? thks

Hi

Thanks for your interest in Emolux product.

Please check your PM for the RRP of this item.

Hi
Im keen on Emolux 0.45x PRO HD wide angle conversion lens. Please PM me the price. Thanks!

Hi

Thanks for your interest in Emolux products.

Please check your PM for the RRP of the enquired item.

Hi,

Interested in the 0.45 Pro HD 58mm.......Please advise the price.

Thanks

Hi

The 49mm version would be the 0.45x PRO HDII version. For future information on this item, please check out our facebook page located at http://www.facebook.com/emolux and keep us posted should this item is of interest to you.

Hi, can i know the price of the conversion kit in 49mm? thks

Ultra Wide HD Resolution with unsurpassed edge to edge sharpness

Emolux 0.45x PRO HD Ultra wide angle conversion lens is designed for daily photography which requires extra wide coverage and incorporates high definition optical elements optimized for maximum image clarity when used on Digital SLR lenses.

The lens offers an effective focal length reduction of 0.45x which achieve maximum wide angle coverage of 8mm when used on 18-55mm APSC lenses. Wide landscape and majestic architecture often requires a large depth of field to get as much scene in focus as possible. Sophisticated optical system incorporating precise polished elements and professional grade optical glass were used to ensure additional details within an image with large depth of field are captured with unsurpassed sharpness.

Ultra low reflection broadband multi coating on optical element further helps to insure that chromatic aberration and astigmatism are minimized to the lowest possible level to obtain high definition digital images that are comparable with fixed focal length lenses for digital.

Can Pm me price for 18-55 & 18-105 tks.

Hi

Please advise the brand of the 18-55mm and 18-105mm lens in order for us to make the appropriate recommendation.

Can Pm me price for 18-55 & 18-105 tks.

Hi

Please advise the brand of the 18-55mm and 18-105mm lens in order for us to make the appropriate recommendation.

Nikon kit lens.

Hi

For Nikon kit lens 18-55mm, you may wish to consider the below lens:

1. Emolux M52 0.7x PRO HD wide angle conversion lens;
2. Emolux M52 0.45x PRO HD II wide angle conversion lens.

For Nikon 18-105mm, you may like to consider Emolux M67 0.45x PRO HD wide angle conversion lens.

With regards to pricing, please contact our list of resellers located at Emolux List of Resellers

Nikon kit lens.

Hi

For Nikon kit lens 18-55mm, you may wish to consider the below lens:

1. Emolux M52 0.7x PRO HD wide angle conversion lens;
2. Emolux M52 0.45x PRO HD II wide angle conversion lens.

For Nikon 18-105mm, you may like to consider Emolux M67 0.45x PRO HD wide angle conversion lens.

With regards to pricing, please contact our list of resellers located at Emolux List of Resellers

I would love to purchase directly from you but would like to know the ways to grab it from you..

I've purchased not so good quality on conversion lens and was very disappointed..
I contacted all your resellers as you proposed via facebook but their price ranges from S$80-S$299? That would be too far of a pricing differences.

Appreciate your prompt response.

Hi Desmond

We regret to advise you that we do not sell direct to consumers. As for the pricing, please refer to our response under our facebook page.

I would love to purchase directly from you but would like to know the ways to grab it from you..

I've purchased not so good quality on conversion lens and was very disappointed..
I contacted all your resellers as you proposed via facebook but their price ranges from S$80-S$299? That would be too far of a pricing differences.

Appreciate your prompt response.

hi, i'm interested in the 0.45 Pro HD 58mm.. please pm price.. thanks :)