New Emolux 0.45x PRO HD wide angle conversion lens

01.jpg
02.jpg
8.jpg

hi how much is this lens for 52mm and 58mm?where to collect or will it be delivered?

Hi

Please be advised that the 46mm version will only be available end of Dec 2012.

Thank you.

I am using Panasonic 14mm (28mm equivalent) lens for my micro-4-3rd. Thanks.

Hi

Please check your PM for the RRP of the 58mm lens. 52mm version is not available for this unit.

hi how much is this lens for 52mm and 58mm?where to collect or will it be delivered?

Hi may I know what the price for 58? I have a 0.45x adaptor but is other brand but will this adaptor have the fish eye effect?

Hi

Emolux 0.45x PRO HD wide angle conversion lens will have a slight fish eye effect. Please check your PM for the RRP of this unit.

Hi may I know what the price for 58? I have a 0.45x adaptor but is other brand but will this adaptor have the fish eye effect?

price check for 67mm? Thank you!

Hi,

May i check what's the price for this lens?

Thanks!

Ultra Wide HD Resolution with unsurpassed edge to edge sharpness

Emolux 0.45x PRO HD Ultra wide angle conversion lens is designed for daily photography which requires extra wide coverage and incorporates high definition optical elements optimized for maximum image clarity when used on Digital SLR lenses.

The lens offers an effective focal length reduction of 0.45x which achieve maximum wide angle coverage of 8mm when used on 18-55mm APSC lenses. Wide landscape and majestic architecture often requires a large depth of field to get as much scene in focus as possible. Sophisticated optical system incorporating precise polished elements and professional grade optical glass were used to ensure additional details within an image with large depth of field are captured with unsurpassed sharpness.

Ultra low reflection broadband multi coating on optical element further helps to insure that chromatic aberration and astigmatism are minimized to the lowest possible level to obtain high definition digital images that are comparable with fixed focal length lenses for digital.

587260.jpg

Hi, cam pm me the price for 67mm as well?

Hi there, I am looking for your wide angle lens adapter in 46mm. I have enquired with the dealers in the link you have provided but they do not seem to have the stocks. Can you please pm if your stock availability, price and to how can I purchase the adapter. Thanks.

Hi

Thanks for your interest in Emolux products.

We regret to advise you that we do not offer wide angle conversion lens in 46mm direct mount. You may wish to consider the purchase of a step up ring (46mm-49mm) to use with Emolux 0.45x PRO HDII wide angle conversion lens.

Hi there, I am looking for your wide angle lens adapter in 46mm. I have enquired with the dealers in the link you have provided but they do not seem to have the stocks. Can you please pm if your stock availability, price and to how can I purchase the adapter. Thanks.

Hi
Im keen on the Emolux 0.45x PRO HD wide angle conversion lens. Please PM me the price, thanks!

Hi
Im keen on Emolux 0.45x PRO HD wide angle conversion lens. Please PM me the price. Thanks!