New Emolux 0.45x PRO HD wide angle conversion lens

Kindly pm me the price for 58mm and 67mm for canon. Where to view? Thanks.

Hi, izzit compatible with canon lens?? Pls pm me the price of 58mm and 67mm, and where to deal :) Tq~

Hi

Please advise the model of the Canon lens that you are using for our recommendation accordingly.

Thanks.

Hi, izzit compatible with canon lens?? Pls pm me the price of 58mm and 67mm, and where to deal :) Tq~

please pm me the price that is compatible with nikon D3200 18-55mm lens. also the one with macro thanks

Hi

Thanks for your interest in Emolux products.

Please check your PM for the RRP of the enquired lens.

please pm me the price that is compatible with nikon D3200 18-55mm lens. also the one with macro thanks

I am interested, please pm me the price for the conversion lens that work for Sony NEX-5N. Thanks.

hi can PM me the price for the one that can fit a 52mm thread? does it have the macro adaptor also?

Hi

The conversion lens that would work on Sony NEX-5N will only be available in Dec 2012. We will update the new lens in this forum once it is available.

I am interested, please pm me the price for the conversion lens that work for Sony NEX-5N. Thanks.

Hi

The version that would fit 52mm thread would be the 0.7x PRO HD wide angle converison lens. For further information on this lens, please refer to the below link:

dslr camera lens, wide angle camera lens, Emolux

hi can PM me the price for the one that can fit a 52mm thread? does it have the macro adaptor also?

hi there, would u have any WA converter in 46mm for micro-four third? thank you.

Hi,

Can u PM me the price, i am using below. Thanks
- Kit lens EF S18-55
- SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC

I'm using 18-55mm canon efs lens
PM me price please

Hi

Please check your PM for the RRP of M58 0.45x PRO HD WA lens.

Thank you.

Hi,

Can u PM me the price, i am using below. Thanks
- Kit lens EF S18-55
- SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC