New digital body for M lenses...

chiif

Hope this title won't get too many heart attacks....

Anyway, most people would probably have guessed which body is going to be...

From the initial design, it looks really very promising. 18mm rear flange distance!

From the look of it, even those C mount lenses with larger diameter seems to be able to mount on it.

M mount ... 27.80mm

M4/3 ... 20mm
Samsung NX10 ... 25.5mm
Sony NEX ... 18mm

Going to be an exciting second half of the year.... :)

From the initial design, it looks really very promising. 18mm rear flange distance!

From the look of it, even those C mount lenses with larger diameter seems to be able to mount on it.

M mount ... 27.80mm

M4/3 ... 20mm
Samsung NX10 ... 25.5mm
Sony NEX ... 18mm

no heart attacks, only heartaches without news from nikon/canon/voigtlander/ZI coming up with a DRF to compete against Leica. I got myself a m4/3 so I was able to use my m lenses while waiting for my m9 and now it just shoots videos :) other than the rd-1 and m8, I can't c any other cams can matchup to the shooting experience of the m9

no heart attacks, only heartaches without news from nikon/canon/voigtlander/ZI coming up with a DRF to compete against Leica. I got myself a m4/3 so I was able to use my m lenses while waiting for my m9 and now it just shoots videos :) other than the rd-1 and m8, I can't c any other cams can matchup to the shooting experience of the m9

I thought these cameras were EVIL, not RF cameras.

A gift for my wife to start photography..lol
An excuse for myself to play it..haha

Really happy with my evil granddaddy panny G1 with Nokton 35, now waiting for my real digital M RF to come. Hopefully can de-throne it and become my new goto tool to capture more great moments with my sunshine.:)

4601459216_dd7accf2e1.jpg

4600843127_a0c3b5272f.jpg

EVIL = Electronic Viewfinder Interchangable Lens

anyway, back to the topic, i was just wondering if the NEX cameras will be able to support an adapter for our beloved M mount and LTM? dont have very strong technical knowledge sorry! i have been contemplating getting a digital body for practical purposes for use with my bessa system (since i sold all my digital cameras to fund for film)

I'll be waiting for the next PEN and the rumored GF2 with the built in range-finder positioned EVF. Yes, I've been treating my E-P2 as a poor man's M9 :)

Want to get a ~50mm lens? Get the VC 25mm skopar or the faster 28mm f2 ultron.

100mm telephoto? Get the VC 50mm f1.5 or the faster f1.1.

I'm still saving for the wider end 12mm f5.6. After that, I'll stop :D

M mount ... 27.80mm

M4/3 ... 20mm
Samsung NX10 ... 25.5mm
Sony NEX ... 18mm

using voigtlander 50/1.1 and olympus m4/3 (e-pl1), i took this pic. will be most delighted to try voigtlander 50/1.1 on sony nex soon! just wonder when will the adapter be available.:think:

using voigtlander 50/1.1 and olympus m4/3 (e-pl1), i took this pic. will be most delighted to try voigtlander 50/1.1 on sony nex soon! just wonder when will the adapter be available.:think:

RJ China R&D in development now

i remember saying that to myself many many times. hahahaha

ya. i say that also. now i have like 2 zorkis, 1 yashica and one leica M2. Luckily i sold my Bessa R and have not enough money to fund my GAS.

;p

Joohander said:
i remember saying that to myself many many times. hahahaha

ya. i say that also. now i have like 2 zorkis, 1 yashica and one leica M2. Luckily i sold my Bessa R and have not enough money to fund my GAS.

;p

Come on guys, you could at least pretend to believe me :D

M mount ... 27.80mm

M4/3 ... 20mm
Samsung NX10 ... 25.5mm
Sony NEX ... 18mm

18mm......., errr such a short flange
for those "bokeh" lover not sure if this is a good camera for them.

Its already on the shelf of camera shops in HK ...woot