New digicams at IT Show 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamade

Jun 19, 2003
West
gallery.ta-ma-de.org
Just been down to the IT show & saw a few new models (camera, not the babes ;p ) on display.

Saw that Olyumpus, Konica & Kodak has a similar camera, that has 10x optical zoom, 3.2 M & other features. Does anyone has any experience with them?

As in, among the 3, which is actually better? I know its kinda vague when I asked which is better. Which has a better lens? Which will give a better image?

tamade said:
Just been down to the IT show & saw a few new models (camera, not the babes ;p ) on display.

Saw that Olyumpus, Konica & Kodak has a similar camera, that has 10x optical zoom, 3.2 M & other features. Does anyone has any experience with them?

As in, among the 3, which is actually better? I know its kinda vague when I asked which is better. Which has a better lens? Which will give a better image?

kodak 6490...been ard for sometime liaoz...i think before d70

other than got schneider lens...nothing much...
no hotsh|t ,,,,

acetylcholine said:
kodak 6490...been ard for sometime liaoz...i think before d70

other than got schneider lens...nothing much...
no hotsh|t ,,,,

So you're saying that the kodak lens is better then the konica's?

Konica got digicam? :dunno:

majere2sg said:
Konica Minolta ?
But then Konica now got 10x optical zoom digicam released ? :dunno:

Konica Minolta have Z1 and Z2 which have 10x optical zoom I think...
But Konica got release any digicam meh? :dunno:

Olympus is the founder of 10x Optical Zoom. And there were many 10x OZ Olympus cameras before the release of C-760 UZ, thus one would not go wrong with Olympus in this mega-zoom department. Furthermore, C-760 is a new camera and is the smallest 10x zoom camera now which has the latest processor called TruePic Turbo. Take your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.