New comer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcatf

Dec 6, 2005
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forums, join after finding many interesting forums here, which is close to heart and easy to understand. hope to learn more from the exparts here on bolts and nuts about photography. Thanks in advance.:)

tomcatf said:
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forums, join after finding many interesting forums here, which is close to heart and easy to understand. hope to learn more from the exparts here on bolts and nuts about photography. Thanks in advance.:)

Hi n welcome... u r here to learn more abt photography or to dismantle n assemble photographic eqpt? :bsmilie:

both... ha ha. How to get the best picture with different lenses on my Digi SLR, Cheers.

welcome to clubsnap

join photoshoots and learn from there

ps: don't forget to read the faqs and there is a search function on the top

Welcome to CS... U would be hooked to the community here... and u wld find some of the arguments interesting too....just like in the real world.

Thanks to all of you. Yes, the community is interesting and subjects discuss are additive indeed. Oh yes, just got myself a D50 Kits with the 55 - 200mm lens... focusing is fast even under low light condition. will explore the capability further.

Status
Not open for further replies.