New comer here! Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Alloysius,

Welcome to this great forum.

If you think the video recording function is useful then by all means get the D90, but some may still feel that a dedicated video cam is more appropriate. So it still voice down to yourself.

:nono: not worth at all if only going just for the video function plus its video features are limiting too. go get a camcorder instead. it be money well spent than buying d90 or selling off your d80 to fund for d90.

Welcome to CS...:bsmilie:

ReAd MoRe

ShooT MoRe

PoSt MoRe :sticktong

Welcome to CS...:bsmilie:

ReAd MoRe

ShooT MoRe

PoSt MoRe :sticktong

Wah... another clone...

hahahah

Welcome to CS

lol.. i thought there is this guy or a bot who always welcome newcomers?? hahahah

Bot?

I dun think so... :sticktong
Better save up for a D300...

Last edited:
currently using a Nikon D80. I am considering changing to the D90 because of the video recording. Any advice guys?:D

If you like it, go for it!:devil:
That's how I feel, the heart always wins over the head :lovegrin: ...LOL...if don't get, will end up spending sleepless nights thinking about it.

ask urself whether u really need the video function, if not i suggest u get a D300 instead

currently using a Nikon D80. I am considering changing to the D90 because of the video recording. Any advice guys?:D

Hi hi , if u fancy recording and photography in 1 convenience , then maybe still worth a buy for you. But do take note that the video quality will not be as good as a videocam and it will eat up your battery life fast and reduce your photography time.

Actually modern video cam are quite small and compact . For 700 and lesser you can get something decent to record video and lightweight to carry around . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.