Status
Not open for further replies.

Galdor

Jul 5, 2006
Planet Gaia
s105.photobucket.com
Hi Alloysius,

Welcome to this great forum.

If you think the video recording function is useful then by all means get the D90, but some may still feel that a dedicated video cam is more appropriate. So it still voice down to yourself.

Oct 29, 2007
Western Singapore
:nono: not worth at all if only going just for the video function plus its video features are limiting too. go get a camcorder instead. it be money well spent than buying d90 or selling off your d80 to fund for d90.

jlkk76

Dec 28, 2006
Tampines
Welcome to CS...:bsmilie:

ReAd MoRe

ShooT MoRe

PoSt MoRe :sticktong

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
lol.. i thought there is this guy or a bot who always welcome newcomers?? hahahah
Bot?

I dun think so... :sticktong
Better save up for a D300...

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2008
currently using a Nikon D80. I am considering changing to the D90 because of the video recording. Any advice guys?:D
If you like it, go for it!:devil:
That's how I feel, the heart always wins over the head :lovegrin: ...LOL...if don't get, will end up spending sleepless nights thinking about it.

IONSOON

Feb 4, 2007
Clementi
ask urself whether u really need the video function, if not i suggest u get a D300 instead

Atarandas

Aug 19, 2008
currently using a Nikon D80. I am considering changing to the D90 because of the video recording. Any advice guys?:D
Hi hi , if u fancy recording and photography in 1 convenience , then maybe still worth a buy for you. But do take note that the video quality will not be as good as a videocam and it will eat up your battery life fast and reduce your photography time.

Actually modern video cam are quite small and compact . For 700 and lesser you can get something decent to record video and lightweight to carry around . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom