Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Hi Everyone,

ClubSNAP's website is now on a new server after some long sleepless nights :bigeyes: . We would like to thank all members for your patience with the connection problems for the past few weeks. Hopefully this issue is resolved with the shift into a more powerful machine. :sweat: :sweat:

Kindly post your feedback in the Feedback & Suggestion Box if you encounter any problems. Please do NOT post bug reports in this thread.

:cheergal: :vhappy: :cheers: Whee! New server! :cheers: :vhappy: :cheergal:

Congradulations ... guys, thks for effort and hardship to make this place running better. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

P/S: No wonder these past few midnights, cant get into the forum, especially on 5-mar 4am ..... just got woke up in my dreams and try coming into the forum again .... where else can i go at such hours .... hee hee :D

Edmund said:
Hi Everyone,

ClubSNAP's website is now on a new server after some long sleepless nights :bigeyes: . We would like to thank all members for your patience with the connection problems for the past few weeks. Hopefully this issue is resolved with the shift into a more powerful machine. :sweat: :sweat:

Kindly post your feedback in the Feedback & Suggestion Box if you encounter any problems. Please do NOT post bug reports in this thread.

So, to all the guys & gals at Clubsnap, please listen to this. Do not abuse this forum as we know those people behind this forum is doing their best to get it running nice & smooth for people like us(the free users) to surf in this site. :thumbsup: Hope that your kind & mature understanding is much, much appreciated. Just speaking from my point of view & no offend to all you guys & gals out there. ;) Cheers all & keep on surfing!! ;p :)

thanx to the admin people! this is a wonderful place to learn and make friends!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congrats on your "shifting" and "renovation"! May ClubSNAP grow from strength to strength!

/me sends a virtual flower basket

Poon said:
:cheergal: :vhappy: :cheers: Whee! New server! :cheers: :vhappy: :cheergal:

Hi Poon, I am in here.

Edmund said:
Hi Everyone,

congrats !! curious to know what is the new server spec and in what way better than the old server ?

oceanxp said:
congrats !! curious to know what is the new server spec and in what way better than the old server ?
Basically just doubled everything ;)

Doubled the processors
Doubled the memory
Doubled the hard-disks

Thank you for the admin's tireless efforts to make surfing Clubsnap a breeze. Keep it up. :lovegrin:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.