New Car Advertisement!!! SHIOK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF !!!!!!!!

i freaked of my chair !!!

WTF !!!!!!!

:faint: :faint:

nearly got me off my chair too..sneaky commercial..when u least expect it..

this ad must come with a warning. I was already expeting something scary but it still woke me up better and faster than any coffee!!!!

:confused: :confused:

hahahaha....
Sure can keep you awake in the middle of the night! :bsmilie:

hey, I'm fully wake up already, no longer sleepy... LOL

Walau-eh!!! :bigeyes:

Stoopit ad!! Gave me a shock!! Turn off all the lights, turn speaker/earphone up full blast, watch alone at 3am for best effect. Don't say u nebber been warned hor...

F5user said:
Hello People...

Thought i might share with you one of the latest car advertsto hit TV in europe. Has a nice element of the supernatural mixed into it which gives it a nice kick.

Oh yeah, turn up your speakers as the sound track ROCKS too!!!

http://www.spiritedghosthunting.com/CarGhost.MPE

What the F***.that thing just come out from no where.just got scare.now very awake,no need to drink kopi liao.

I was already expecting something scary... My heart stopped beating for a sec... :sweat:

Not for the weak hearted... :faint:

suddenly all my sense haywired for sure...... :eek:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: vid

Dear all.. to those who got SCARED SH*TLESS, i'm sorry...

As for me, i almost DIED when my !$@@$!$@! Son forwarded me the website, saying that the car advert featured usage of the D2x.... evil child of mine.

;p

...a good and faithful child.... :what:

F5user said:
Dear all.. to those who got SCARED SH*TLESS, i'm sorry...

As for me, i almost DIED when my !$@@$!$@! Son forwarded me the website, saying that the car advert featured usage of the D2x.... evil child of mine.

;p

ur child almost cost the lives of a few fellow Csers... like me.. who fainted nearly.. and couldnt sleep after i watched it....

omg... they "thing" is still flashing in my mind screaming!! :faint:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkssssssssssssssss

F5user ... is that your son in your avatar???

I'm starting to think of it that way, my avatar representing my son, especially after he conned me into looking at this link of his... :angry:

F5user said:
I'm starting to think of it that way, my avatar representing my son, especially after he conned me into looking at this link of his... :angry:

are you a cousin with the Addams Family? :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.