New Canon IXUS...


Status
Not open for further replies.

TsQ

New Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,046
0
0
River Valley
Visit site
#1

IXUS330

IXUS V2

if thinking of buying ixus V or 300, wait for this then...

I think i want one too...

then got new Sony 4mp DSC-P9 , Minolta Dimage F100

I AM EXCITED !
 

cheergal

New Member
Mar 9, 2002
41
0
0
#2
Originally posted by TsQ

IXUS330

IXUS V2

if thinking of buying ixus V or 300, wait for this then...

I think i want one too...

then got new Sony 4mp DSC-P9 , Minolta Dimage F100

I AM EXCITED !
cool!!! shd i wait or get my Ixus V??
 

TsQ

New Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,046
0
0
River Valley
Visit site
#3
Originally posted by cheergal


cool!!! shd i wait or get my Ixus V??
if u really really really x10 need to use a digicam (ie going holiday, expected a baby etc) then don't wait..

else, wait lor.. new one looks nicer. It should be around the same price too.
 

cheergal

New Member
Mar 9, 2002
41
0
0
#4
Originally posted by TsQ


if u really really really x10 need to use a digicam (ie going holiday, expected a baby etc) then don't wait..

else, wait lor.. new one looks nicer. It should be around the same price too.
any idea when would it be release?
 

TsQ

New Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,046
0
0
River Valley
Visit site
#5
shouldnt be too long, since they already got the final product displayed. My guess should be early May or late april.
 

T

ThreeCents

Guest
#8
u mean that AP :) Me also looking forward for the 330... look good...
 

TsQ

New Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,046
0
0
River Valley
Visit site
#10
Originally posted by AdamGoi
Can't see the images leh...
I deleted it from my web storage.. go to steve's digicam homepage for a up close picture

edit: ok.. i put it back in.. :) what a sexy camera...
 

woonbock

New Member
Mar 21, 2002
91
0
0
Visit site
#11
Originally posted by ThreeCents
u mean that AP :) Me also looking forward for the 330... look good...

3cents... i shd be getting it from AP.... wanna go AP together someday?
 

B

budiman10

Guest
#12
i intend to get the 330 one n i am totally newbie here, never even own a camera before so can pls advise me on where to get the camera cheap? need ans asap so if convinient can add me to ur icq thnx 73161222
 

revenant

New Member
Apr 8, 2002
1,101
0
0
33
collinyeo.blogspot.com
#13
Originally posted by budiman10
i intend to get the 330 one n i am totally newbie here, never even own a camera before so can pls advise me on where to get the camera cheap? need ans asap so if convinient can add me to ur icq thnx 73161222
Try Alan Photo @ SLS 1st Floor. They offer good price.
 

B

budiman10

Guest
#14
oic then wht is the price of this 330?
 

B

budiman10

Guest
#15
just got it from harvey using the instalment visa plan liao so hope to learn from u all how to use this dc properly liao .. i dun even know how to upload pic so can post here lolz
 

woonbock

New Member
Mar 21, 2002
91
0
0
Visit site
#16
So utimately.. which one is better? V2 or 330? or some ppl considering a40?

Did some research on the net, heres wat i found


330 ==> 3x optical zoom, more ex, slightly fatter,
(already out at $710 in last week)

v2 ==> 2x, less ex, design not as pretty as 330, thiner
(not yet out, expected date is May, expected price is
$650)

a40 ==> 3x, image quality same as 330 or v2, difference is in
size,appearance and feel, definately cheapest of all.
Lack of manual control is downside so as with other
Ixus versions
(already out for 2 weeks +, selling for $520 now)


please correct me or add in yr views. So, which one do u guys one?
 

TsQ

New Member
Jan 27, 2002
1,046
0
0
River Valley
Visit site
#17
woodbock... The 330 is almost $150 more then the A40.. but the 330 really looks nice, photo quality shouldnt be too bad..

add this too:
A40 uses AA batt
330/v2 uses canon battery.. $70 a pop (i think)

but if I get.. i will get 330.. thats because i don't mind paying extra $150 for the size and build. As for u , u think lar :)
 

woonbock

New Member
Mar 21, 2002
91
0
0
Visit site
#18
Originally posted by TsQ
woodbock... The 330 is almost $150 more then the A40.. but the 330 really looks nice, photo quality shouldnt be too bad..

add this too:
A40 uses AA batt
330/v2 uses canon battery.. $70 a pop (i think)

but if I get.. i will get 330.. thats because i don't mind paying extra $150 for the size and build. As for u , u think lar :)

eh... i already decided to get 330 very very early ;)
im basically only deciding between 330 and 110. I have never consider a40 seriously. It looks plastic and feel like plastic as well. 330's design beats it hands down. Its a good camera but i feel digital cam shd also be some fashion icon like hp,discman,etc

As for s110 , imo, 2x isnt much of a difference from 3x, is smaller and cheaper too. The only matter now is the date of release and price is still unknown. Judging by the kind of dates US had release both cameras, 110 will come 3 weeks after 330's release. I will still consider s110, but for now, 330 is my first choice especially if its selling for $710 at AP. by getting the xtra batt and flash card, everything shd add up to ard $850, which is quite a pretty price. :)
 

woonbock

New Member
Mar 21, 2002
91
0
0
Visit site
#20
Its not confirmed. Heard it from someone here but cant rem.
but the range must be ard $710, i can confirm that.

v2 = s110, yeap..
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom