NEW Canon Flatbed/Film Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormz777

Nov 3, 2002
N/A
Any feedbacks on canon and epson flatbed-cum film scanners? The resolution looks good on paper. Went down to canon showroom to take a look at the 5000F. Quality looks a bit bad, but they claim its the old neg they have.

I got a lobang to buy it cheap... wish to hear more views

leewt214

Mar 10, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by wormz777
Any feedbacks on canon and epson flatbed-cum film scanners? The resolution looks good on paper. Went down to canon showroom to take a look at the 5000F. Quality looks a bit bad, but they claim its the old neg they have.

I got a lobang to buy it cheap... wish to hear more views
heehee, what kind of lobang? care to share?:D

wormz777

Nov 3, 2002
N/A
Oh .. knew a staff at canon and he was able to get it at staff price for me, but i reckon he can't buy more than one;)

If I am not getting it and you r interested, will let you know:)

wormz777

Nov 3, 2002
N/A
Eh Larry... the response like not very good for the MO leh. How come huh? How does this fare with the Minolta Dualscan III?

leewt214

Mar 10, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Thanz wormz777! I saw the MO by Larry and did some reading on the kodak scanner. Anyway, from what i've gathered so far, it's not a very reliable scanner.
Anyway, i know ppl always condamn flatbed film scanners. But for amatuers like me, getting a flatbed film scanner is definitely more cost wise than getting a delicated film scanner. And it is easier to ask mine father to pay for one too as the family can use it.:D
So, anyone can recomend a scanner? Anyone using D1250U2F or 5000F?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom