new camera.... or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this is VERY VERY BAD!!!!! Selling a 2nd hand Set as new :rbounce:better chase after Canon Service Center ,Start with 1 call a day to check on the progress of the investigation. You know how the Admin people work, if you wait till cannot tahan then you call them they will say call me back 1 week later....then 1 week later call them they will say refer you to someone else.....Wa kiao.....call that person again he will say give him 1 week as he had just receive the case :dunno: Its just like merry go round, I kana a few time liao ....but not from Canon la so just in case must chase them :bsmilie: It should not take them long to do a check since we are in the computer age liao .

i'm not disclosing the shop name yet. I already mentioned it's a reputable shop, so I'm giving them benefit of doubt till they are proven guilty.

Haha airfins... looks like you are really familiar with how admin people work.

Ya kana from a VERY Reputable Local VERY BIG Company......some more I work for them hahaha. After 4 weeks of waiting and being refer to 3 different people with 1 even go on leave after the magical 1 week wait (>.<)"' and playing Tai Qi I finally blow my top and call the secretary of my VP and told her that I want to make an appointment to see him.

Guess what she says...call me back in 1 week !!! Siao liao this time really SIAO LIAO I told her I am going NOW to the office to see the VP of the department. I also ask her why is it always 1 week that I have to wait no matter who I call in this company? Is it like 1 week then something will happen? and I have already waited for 4 weeks liao...Haizzz...wa KIAO! I was doing my reservice then so I am prepared to go there in my NO.4 and my little red head dress to see him ;( Maybe also bring along my Carbine (joking lah or else the NSF case would have happen long time ago liao):sweat: Wow tell you hor dont push cannot move, push only 5mins later she call me back and tell me my case settle liao super fast 5 min is all she takes...:thumbsd:

Sorry for the Long OT huh....feel better now :sweatsm: So now when I call whoever, and they ask me to call back 1 week later, haha I told them I am not gonna wait! I am going to call back 2 days later and they better have something to answer to me ! And I always ask for their name, then they know I dont play Tai Qi one , I go for Swift and Deadly !!!!

i think same thing happened to me with an well known reputable global company. keep asking me to call back and tried to blame me for the problem and till know my problem has yet been solved. I think need to keep calling them and talk to their superior..

i'm not disclosing the shop name yet. I already mentioned it's a reputable shop, so I'm giving them benefit of doubt till they are proven guilty.

Haha airfins... looks like you are really familiar with how admin people work.

any luck so far? hopefully you can get a new set.

yeah. it sucks to be sold a 2nd camera despite saving up for a new one.. :thumbsd: to the shop. post the shop's name here so that all us newbies can keep clear of it. :bsmilie:

Ya kana from a VERY Reputable Local VERY BIG Company......some more I work for them hahaha. After 4 weeks of waiting and being refer to 3 different people with 1 even go on leave after the magical 1 week wait (>.<)"' and playing Tai Qi I finally blow my top and call the secretary of my VP and told her that I want to make an appointment to see him.

Guess what she says...call me back in 1 week !!! Siao liao this time really SIAO LIAO I told her I am going NOW to the office to see the VP of the department. I also ask her why is it always 1 week that I have to wait no matter who I call in this company? Is it like 1 week then something will happen? and I have already waited for 4 weeks liao...Haizzz...wa KIAO! I was doing my reservice then so I am prepared to go there in my NO.4 and my little red head dress to see him ;( Maybe also bring along my Carbine (joking lah or else the NSF case would have happen long time ago liao):sweat: Wow tell you hor dont push cannot move, push only 5mins later she call me back and tell me my case settle liao super fast 5 min is all she takes...:thumbsd:

Sorry for the Long OT huh....feel better now :sweatsm: So now when I call whoever, and they ask me to call back 1 week later, haha I told them I am not gonna wait! I am going to call back 2 days later and they better have something to answer to me ! And I always ask for their name, then they know I dont play Tai Qi one , I go for Swift and Deadly !!!!

good good! Answer! I want Answer! haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.