New camera: K-x is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if K-x will be sold in Singapore. Anyone knows anything on when emjay will start distributing this in sgp? Doesn't really matter if K-x is aimed at entry level, the clean high ISO looks pretty decent to me.

Yeah! Any news on when it'll be available in singapore? anyone bringing it in???

Emjay will definitely be bringing it in and it will be available in the usual camera stores, not sure when yet though

kx looks good... the specs say the audio recording is only mono. I wonder if there is an option for an external stereo mic like the k7 ?

Emjay will definitely be bringing it in and it will be available in the usual camera stores, not sure when yet though

Kx is already available for sale in some countries. I'm sure it'd be here soon. Heard the local price would be very attractive ;) My wife is bugging me to have her own dSLR camera, now this is the time ...

Kx is already available for sale in some countries. I'm sure it'd be here soon. Heard the local price would be very attractive ;) My wife is bugging me to have her own dSLR camera, now this is the time ...

Do you have any idea how much It will cost?

Thanks for the link. Those are some of the best looking Kx ads so far :thumbsup: The white one looks so pretty, might not be able to resist ;p

... you mean those pretty models ;) ... I noticed the ad is targeting squarely at girls ... mmmh .... so I should get one for my wife too and I will get to play with it as well :D :D

I want the yellow with the blue grip. :thumbsup:

For unknown reason the K-x seem to me, a real break thro than the K7 ...., not because of the pretty models, but some core element features like the dozen WB it shows on the landscape.

Here are 2 pix I took at yodobashi...

img0272v.jpg

img0273f.jpg

Thanks for sharing

looking to buy my first DSLR...not too much into photography...going in for a beginner model, and the pentax k-x seems good from my internet research

wanted some advice on four things

1. is there any standout entry level DSLR?...essentially i just want good quality photos and will be using this as a replacement for my current digital camera...my budget is upto USD 750

2. I am from singapore. is there a big difference in price in terms of buying it in the US vs. buying from singapore. Also, if i buy it in US, would there be an issue in terms of servicing here in singapore

3. In Singapore, which place would have the best deals for DSLR, assuming that i have already finalized what i want to buy before going to the store

4. Is the pentax K-X already available in Singapore?

Thx!

Here are 2 pix I took at yodobashi...

img0272v.jpg

img0273f.jpg

Thanks for sharing.

On second inspection, the gunmetal treatment looks kinda "obiang". The crazy colour combo doesn't help either. Colouful DSLRs are a new thing to me outside of the Holga spectrum. I guess I need to see it in the flesh and get used to it. :sweat:

Thanks for sharing.

On second inspection, the gunmetal treatment looks kinda "obiang". The crazy colour combo doesn't help either. Colouful DSLRs are a new thing to me outside of the Holga spectrum. I guess I need to see it in the flesh and get used to it. :sweat:

May need to become japanese to appreciate these "crazy" colours ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.