Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Hi Everyone,

In order to bring some semblance of order and standardisation to our ever-growing and busy Buy and Sell forums, we now have a new form to handle new WTB/WTS ads. This form will formulate and create new threads in the Buy and Sell forums.

As always, please post your feedback in the Feedback & Suggestion Box if you encounter any problems. Please do NOT post bug reports in this thread.

Update:

As requested, a Preview function has been added to the Buy & Sell form for a better feel of how your ad will look like when posted.

However, please note that any inserted images will only appear as links in the preview. The actual ad will show the images.

I will be make more changes in the coming weeks to tweak and improve the display/layout, etc of the entire process. Appreciate the patience from all ClubSNAP members during this interim period where we'll often see changes. :sweat:

hi,
I haven't used it in the last week ... and I've just seen this post.

I wasted a lot of time trying to post WTB and WTS because it won't accept the posting ... and items which were listed as "optional" ... the system kept saying it had to be filled in. In the end, I still filled it in and it didn't work.

What is the sense of having something "optional" if it isn't really optional?

Status
Not open for further replies.