New Apple Ipods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the iPod nano look like one of them creative players?

Why does the iPod nano look like one of them creative players?

Creative makes players? :bsmilie:

The shape of the nano certainly changed. It's so wide and short now and they mentioned that it's thinner.

A lot of people have been waiting for the iPod touch and a lot of iPhone owners are angry both about the iPod touch giving them everything they wanted and the fact that the 4GB iPhone has been discontinued and the 8 GB model has been reduced by US$200.

good to know that apple and creative are "merging" :bsmilie:

No matter how Apple 'copy' Creative's design, they are bound to make it better in the sense of branding and consumer perspective will be that Apple is better. Who here will still buy Creative product? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

i'm not an apple fan but I own a iPod5.5.. Now I can't help obsessing over iPod touch. The design is just so appealing and its definitely an answer to those who can't get an iPhone. I personally can do without the phone function of the iPhone. It was crappy anyway.
The new iPod is also quite nice. Got Coverflow some more.. Now have to write justification document to explain to wife.

When will it be launched?

Really feel that the Ipod touch is a "stop gap" solution to "stuff a pacifier" into the consumer's mouth (especially asian market) to stop us from complaining and b*tching - "when is iphone arriving?"

The nano - seems like ipod copied creative? :dunno: ... still prefer the old design. Not sure why.

Expected the nano to look like those china made meizu players but with more "class"

wish they put a card reader into it... this will make one heck of a photo storage device. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.