New Apple iPad found on SBS 8726M bus service 145 on 23 Jun 2012 at about 8.50pm

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
I found a new Apple iPad on the bus seat. It may have been absent-mindedly left by another commuter who must have alighted from the bus hurriedly. The bus was travelling in the direction towards Buona Vista terminus.

Handed it over to the Chinese bus driver, told him it was an expensive item and to forward to Lost&Found, so that it can be returned to the owner.

Wrote an email to the ComfortDelgro. Phoned the SBS hotline.

At 10.32pm SBS called back and said the bus driver had forwarded the lost Apple iPad to the Toa Payoh bus terminus office, after the return journey back to Toa Payoh from Buona Vista.

If the owner makes a report to SBS Lost & Found, then he or she can claim the item with proof of ownership (e.g. serial number and purchase receipt)

Faith in ricohflex.. restored.. LoL

ricohflex said:
I found a new Apple iPad on the bus seat. It may have been absent-mindedly left by another commuter who must have alighted from the bus hurriedly. The bus was travelling in the direction towards Buona Vista terminus.

Handed it over to the Chinese bus driver, told him it was an expensive item and to forward to Lost&Found, so that it can be returned to the owner.

At 10.32pm SBS called back and said the bus driver had forwarded the lost Apple iPad to the Toa Payoh bus terminus office, after the return journey back to Toa Payoh from Buona Vista.

If the owner makes a report to SBS Lost & Found, then he or she can claim the item with proof of ownership (e.g. serial number and purchase receipt)

Well done.

Good job..hopefully the owner does get it back.

ricohflex,

did sbs give you ba zhang for your honesty??

[video=youtube;2EG5eZQqIKU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EG5eZQqIKU[/video]

You, my friend, have my utmost respect!!!! Well done! :)

Faith in ricohflex.. restored.. LoL

Eh? You mean you lost it before? ;)

On a side note - What are the chances of one of us (at the current stage of our lives) never ever had the "opportunity" of picking up such big ticket items despite its wide distribution. For me it, I had the occasional wallets and what nots but never 1) a mobile phone (this includes "dumb" phones) 2) laptops and now 3) tablets.

Last edited:
Me. I have never "picked up" such big ticket items before. Even wallets also never.

Thumbs up mate. As someone who misplaced my wallet with my EP in it and had it given back to me it's things like this which make me respect singapore a lot.

I once left my camera bag with dslr with 3 lenses in a coffee shop at east coast area. That time I was carrying my own causal bag and the camera bag. normally I don't carry two bags out at the same time, so obviously I left one behind when I left.

I only found out when I got to orchard road and I drove back immediately. The return trip took me an hour. Fortunately, the bag as still there when I return. A PRC stall helper found my bag and handed it to the boss. Not all prc are greedy evil people, really

What If he found a d800e in the bus :)

You're a good man Ricoh! Around that region it probably belongs to some poor student who's freaking out now. At least he/she got good chance to get it back thanks to you. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Good soul bro......

Fantastica!!! Your honesty is for all to emulate. Love u man, Keep it up...