New Apple iMac!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at two official Apple stores after the announcements and they still had the older iMacs out on display. I'm still not sure about the newer look but it hides the long chin about which many people complained. The machine isn't very deep, though. I can imagine one hanging on the wall of every room.

I've got iWork '08 and it's quite nice. I need to spend more time with the spreadsheet application.

I have been using mac for years. All this time I like my Macs to be WHITE. But now...sigh......:cry:

I was at two official Apple stores after the announcements and they still had the older iMacs out on display. I'm still not sure about the newer look but it hides the long chin about which many people complained. The machine isn't very deep, though. I can imagine one hanging on the wall of every room.

I've got iWork '08 and it's quite nice. I need to spend more time with the spreadsheet application.

iWork is only word processor and presentation right??? No spreadsheet software from Apple???

iWork is only word processor and presentation right??? No spreadsheet software from Apple???

It includes spreadsheet software named Numbers now and the price hasn't been increased.

You can take the tour but consider a spreadsheet with the same idealism as Keynote (presentation) and Pages (word processing) applications and you'll get any idea of what Numbers will eventually become.

I noticed that Pages has support for MS Word 2007 documents but I generated one with NeoOffice and it crashed Pages. Oops! It'll be 5 weeks and they'll have patches for all three applications, as usual.

It's mine it's mine it's mine!!! Time to replace my flat panel swivel dome iMac :cheergal::cheergal:

the keyboard looks cool, but I have doubts about is usability. Not sure if it is the same feel as the macbook.

It includes spreadsheet software named Numbers now and the price hasn't been increased.

You can take the tour but consider a spreadsheet with the same idealism as Keynote (presentation) and Pages (word processing) applications and you'll get any idea of what Numbers will eventually become.

I noticed that Pages has support for MS Word 2007 documents but I generated one with NeoOffice and it crashed Pages. Oops! It'll be 5 weeks and they'll have patches for all three applications, as usual.

That's cool!

After this news out, I dunno if my next machine will be a macbookpro or a iMac??? :confused:

In the box
iMac
Apple Keyboard
Mighty Mouse
Apple Remote
Cleaning cloth
Power cord
Install/restore DVDs
Printed and electronic documentatio

It has a cleaning cloth!!!

*drool~*

i love the slim-ness. not entirely cool about the black border though..looks like a giant glamourised iPhone :bsmilie:

(hijack your thread..next time can direct all Apple/Mac related chats to http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=293215 :lovegrin:)

Sure!!! I was too excited and created a new thread!!!

whoever want to continue admiring the new iMac, pls post here:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=293215&page=3

Status
Not open for further replies.