New A40 Review at DCResource.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow cheap camera that is able to do night shoots.. A must buy :) i will check out AP asap to see if they have stocks

Please post result here! Me interested too!

I'm interested too. Buying for my girlfriend.... Please post in this forum and let us know once the A40 is here in Singapore.

don't think it'll be so soon.... asked both canon singapore and CP liaoz... both said it'll only be here around may... me been waiting since february when it was unveiled at the PMA... bleahz... wait until neck ultra looooooooong liaoz.... :confused:

ok, save mi trip to AP :) , me also waiting till neck long liao, getting 1 for mi gf as well, if not, she keep siting beside me watching me taking photos :)

Originally posted by hong
ok, save mi trip to AP :) , me also waiting till neck long liao, getting 1 for mi gf as well, if not, she keep siting beside me watching me taking photos :)

hahaz... juz hope the price would be around the same as tt of the A20... *fingers crossed*... :bsmilie: :D

Originally posted by hong

same here...while i'm actually waiting for the S602Z...looks like i'll get one for my gf earlier...apart from this model, is there anything else that is small enough for a girl to carry around? i'm looking at other alternatives such as the S601 or the canon ixus too....something small but packed with features..

Originally posted by fastwatch
something small but packed with features..

Canon S40.... Considered Compact liao, and also loaded with features.....

Originally posted by vivre

Canon S40.... Considered Compact liao, and also loaded with features.....

so far, the ixus seems to be the best choice...size wise..am not too sure abt the actual features or any cons abt the cam, but it seems to fit girls well. the A40 looks much bigger..after seeing the link. anyways, shd be getting in mid may..still plenty of time to lookout for others...

so far, the ixus seems to be the best choice...size wise..am not too sure abt the actual features or any cons abt the cam, but it seems to fit girls well. the A40 looks much bigger..after seeing the link. anyways, shd be getting in mid may..still plenty of time to lookout for others...

DimageX?

Originally posted by xdivider

DimageX?

i am looking for one with optical zoom...i believe this doesnt have any? anybody got a fully loaded PNS small digi cam to recommend? hopefully can take decent nite shots too...

i am looking for one with optical zoom...i believe this doesnt have any? anybody got a fully loaded PNS small digi cam to recommend? hopefully can take decent nite shots too...

Dimage X has 3x optical....all contained within the thin body. Cool rite? But no night shots....

Originally posted by Tweek

Dimage X has 3x optical....all contained within the thin body. Cool rite? But no night shots....

definitely!...but looks like my 602 might be coming soon...buying her a digi cam will probably have to take a back seat..till i get mine:p

U emailed CANON? wats their email address u noe? wanna ask about other cameras..

currently, it's available in Cathay and AP selling abt 580

Originally posted by YSLee
$530 at AP.

the price is evry good btw, it has almost the same specs (except 3x optical) wif ixus V which im already going to buy!

Originally posted by woonbock

so weird, the abv said canon said ard may.... wats goin on?

hahaz... i'm not sure why oso larz... but wateva it is, it's out and in the stores... hahaz... :D they probably din wanna promise mi anything too soon when i emailed them... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.