New 28mm/1.8 lens quality

klo

Oct 1, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
I find the QC of this lens is quite bad, had to reject the lens when i spot there at least 3 blemishes in the lens. Do scrutinize properly as this is not the usual Nikon quality

I find the QC of this lens is quite bad, had to reject the lens when i spot there at least 3 blemishes in the lens. Do scrutinize properly as this is not the usual Nikon quality

Maybe you go to that shop is selling the Lack QC products.. mine is no issue and great A quality.

Maybe you go to that shop is selling the Lack QC products.. mine is no issue and great A quality.

How is it possible that one shop is selling products that is lacking in QC compared to another shop?

hmmmm... Maybe you can explain and help shed some light on the matter?

What kind of blemishes are you talking about?

The only blemish I heard of in photography is on the face, and you will deal it with photoshop or other such editing tools. May I ask what blemish on lens means?

refer here...

ScreenShot2012-06-30at95452PMpng.jpg

Last edited:
refer here...

dude... blemish = fault.

I am asking klo what are the problems (faults) he saw with the lenses he saw.

I am not asking you what blemish means...

*face palm*

Bro what is the exact thing that you spotted inside the lens?

Related to coating on the internal elements, dust spots, weird reflections etc?

The only qualm I have with the 28mm is that the lens elements that look purportedly to be glued as a group to the barrel was quite crude... I can see glue marks or whatever they call it.. Haha, but the 50mm F/1.8G seems like the same as well to me and it doesn't affect anything although I wish that they did it better on a pro lens. it could just be me though..

Btw, any butties know which element is the one coated with the Nano crystal on all N nikkor lenses?

Bro what is the exact thing that you spotted inside the lens?

Related to coating on the internal elements, dust spots, weird reflections etc?

The only qualm I have with the 28mm is that the lens elements that look purportedly to be glued as a group to the barrel was quite crude... I can see glue marks or whatever they call it.. Haha, but the 50mm F/1.8G seems like the same as well to me and it doesn't affect anything although I wish that they did it better on a pro lens. it could just be me though..

Btw, any butties know which element is the one coated with the Nano crystal on all N nikkor lenses?

Nano coating is usually on one of the interior elements.