New $2 notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Did you Q up for these at the banks? Long Qs every day for CNY ang pow. Hey, of course you do not mind getting an old, dirty $1000 note instead of a new unused $2 plastic note in an ang pow.

New note is Plastic. Senior M GCT signed the new note.

Hey, I looked. No more [Bart Quah] or Ba Qua !
For the uninitiated, it is a cosmological astrological concept of ancient Asian origin. Of magical properties.

Octagon in shape.

Look at our $1 coins, old $2 notes, $5 notes, $10 notes, etc
Notes all have the silver seal in Ba Qua shape.
Signed by someone else. You know who.

I guess stories go around, Ba Qua is meant to protect him and ensure his ascendancy. Very interesting. I got nothing against that. He probably deserves it for the good work. Certainly he is much better than some other country's Sultan's brother who frittered billions fooling around.

I will inspect new $2 note again. Maybe now more sophisticated, the Ba Qua inside a microdot and needs high magnification microscope to view.

ricohflex said:
Did you Q up for these at the banks? Long Qs every day for CNY ang pow. Hey, of course you do not mind getting an old, dirty $1000 note instead of a new unused $2 plastic note in an ang pow.

New note is Plastic. Senior M GCT signed the new note.

Hey, I looked. No more [Bart Quah] or Ba Qua !
For the uninitiated, it is a cosmological astrological concept of ancient Asian origin. Of magical properties.

Octagon in shape.

Look at our $1 coins, old $2 notes, $5 notes, $10 notes, etc
Notes all have the silver seal in Ba Qua shape.
Signed by someone else. You know who.

I guess stories go around, Ba Qua is meant to protect him and ensure his ascendancy. Very interesting. I got nothing against that. He probably deserves it for the good work. Certainly he is much better than some other country's Sultan's brother who frittered billions fooling around.

I will inspect new $2 note again. Maybe now more sophisticated, the Ba Qua inside a microdot and needs high magnification microscope to view.

wow...din know tat tat octagon logo got meaning one.....but too bad I can't get my hands on any more plastic $2....went to OCBC sun plaza yest and they said no more liao....never try other branches though....

Hi !

Go to POSB bank , sure have new notes to changed
Other banks, ... don't waste your time ." Bo liao."

Mission said:
Hi !

Go to POSB bank , sure have new notes to changed
Other banks, ... don't waste your time ." Bo liao."

I was @Funan POSB , for the pass 3 days still 'Bo' $2.00 notes.:confused:

Wanted to change S$100 worth of S$2 notes, but was told that I had to change S$200 to get the new notes. If I insist on changing S$100, I'll get "recycled" notes. :nono:

huggable said:
Wanted to change S$100 worth of S$2 notes, but was told that I had to change S$200 to get the new notes. If I insist on changing S$100, I'll get "recycled" notes. :nono:

den change $200 and den u wrap a $100 ang pow gimme lor... :bsmilie: u happy, i lagi happy.... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.