New 2 iphone

yumyum

Aug 18, 2005
Singapore
www.yummibear.multiply.com
Jus gt a 16gb iphone, when i plug the cable into the laptop n iphone, tot can easily sync ...realise nt like those windows app...folder come out grag photos music n then can use liao...try till died also cannt sync....help help

install itunes.....

itunes can sync files ie photos, video to iphone ? helphelp nt sync

Can, best is to read the help instructions provided in itunes. Self help is the fastest.

Under devices, you should see ur phone after u plug in. Under ur phone, settings are provided to sync ur files.

itunes can sync files ie photos, video to iphone ? helphelp nt sync

In itune, under device, the last tab on top is "photo". U ve to select the folder for the iphone to syc. I tink the default is pt to iphoto

u must create a main folder to store the various 'albums' you want to be synched to your iphone.
within that folder, you can create different folders for different albums and then place your images within them.

then within itunes, under the photos tab, select that main folder from the 'sync photos from:', and check 'all folders'.

then it will sync all the albums within that folder into your iphone photos app.

Install the iTunes. After that or anytime you want to sync your phone, launch iTunes. Plug in your phone & wait a few seconds for detection.
After detecting, under devices on the left column you'll see your phone icon there. On this page in the middle you'll see the word option if you are in the summary page (the 1st tab) right at the top. There are a few choice for you to choose. You can choose if you want to launch the iTunes automatically when you plug in your phone & it'll automatically sync your phone & if you do not want that, uncheck the box.
Sometimes you just want to charge your phone by hooking up to your comp without launching the iTune, then select this function & if you need to sync, there's a sync button on the bottom right of the screen ;)

To copy pictures, movies (taken with iPhone) from iPhone to computer, easiest is to connect the iPhone to computer with the supplied USB cable, then use windows explorer. "iPhone" should show up in windows explorer, then just copy the required files using windows explorer.

To copy pictures/movies from computer to iPhone, must use iTunes.

iTunes does not allow copying of movies (taken with iPhone) from iPhone to computer, I guess. But copying purchased movies should be possible.

Weird device.. how that's just how it is..

Install the iTunes. After that or anytime you want to sync your phone, launch iTunes. Plug in your phone & wait a few seconds for detection.
After detecting, under devices on the left column you'll see your phone icon there. On this page in the middle you'll see the word option if you are in the summary page (the 1st tab) right at the top. There are a few choice for you to choose. You can choose if you want to launch the iTunes automatically when you plug in your phone & it'll automatically sync your phone & if you do not want that, uncheck the box.
Sometimes you just want to charge your phone by hooking up to your comp without launching the iTune, then select this function & if you need to sync, there's a sync button on the bottom right of the screen ;)

i believe you need to tell iTunes where all your photos are and what you want to sync
else get a mac

try this

http://www.apple.com/iphone/how-to/#get-started.syncing-with-itunes[/QUOTE

IS NOT THAT I Din install itunes , but the s oftware n my iphone dun sync

you mentioned that you can sync music already. my guess is that you just havent configured the photos tab inside itunes > iphone section.

Why iPhone Cannot text Chinese char???sigh

You *do* realize this is not an Apple support forum, right?

And that you really need to learn how to use google? Look, I did a search for "iphone chinese characters" and what's the first result?

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/chinese-input-plugin-for-iphone/

Please learn how to feed yourself.