network help

Status
Not open for further replies.

+evenstar

just yesterday, i realised that some icons have been missing from my computer, namely the "Wireless Network" and LAN icons...

Under "Network Connections", my whole folder is blank.

can anyone help?? everything is enabled and i did not disable anything..

Ununstall recent installed MS hotfix if you had already installed.

thanks for the link...

can someone help me clarify this: "To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site:"

there's no email or telephone number nor a download link for the hotfix. what should i do?

+evenstar said:
thanks for the link...

can someone help me clarify this: "To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site:"

there's no email or telephone number nor a download link for the hotfix. what should i do?

If I'm not wrong only you have purchase the support/Incident pack from microsoft then you can request the hotfix from them. You require to key in the support pack ID when accessing ms website.

Status
Not open for further replies.