Nerf Gun..

Ericang

Jul 7, 2008
Singapore, Singapore
Please CC

Thanks

DSC_8874.jpg

I most probably will get shoot because i am not that 'old' to CC...but anyway..

Your focus is on the belted bullets, correct? The last 2 bullets near to the camera is out of focus.

The vulcan mini-gun is supposed to be out of focus? Then you have done a good job.

I do see a reflection of the gun on the bottom of the belted bullets.

Not nice leh.

Not nice leh.

This is truly a waste of space posting. Maybe you could show us wat is nice then??

I think the idea of the shot was there but prob could have been better if u focused more on the gun rather then the bullets. For those who dun play nerf, they might not even know that the orange thingy behind is the vulcan. Maybe u might wanna try shooting it at other angles.:thumbsup: attempt though

hi, personally the picture led me to nowhere.
im not sure why, but maybe focusing even more on your bulletshells may make the picture better?
or like what JT said, try a different an:)gle

I most probably will get shoot because i am not that 'old' to CC...but anyway..

Your focus is on the belted bullets, correct? The last 2 bullets near to the camera is out of focus.

The vulcan mini-gun is supposed to be out of focus? Then you have done a good job.

I do see a reflection of the gun on the bottom of the belted bullets.
By making the last two out of focus, it will give a greater sense of depth. You do not have to do the old sryle method of keeping the front in focus and making the back out of focus. I did that for a pic of a trophy and it was also quite nice. In conclusion, the nerf pic is nice. Wad cam and lens did you use anyway?

not realli very good in composition but just some suggestions.
maybe should pull the camera out a bit, focus on the first bullet nearest to the lens and maybe lower your camera position by a bit, i think tat will make the picture better

I think the little bit of noise and slightly unsaturated colour scheme as seen in the picture complements well with the rough and tough theme of guns and glory. I also like the exposure and DOF control. Good job on those aspects!