Neo Tiew Estate [Filming/Photographs][Please Advise ASAP]

LoneWolfActual

Nov 23, 2013
Clementi
Hey,me and my bunch of 9-10 guys recently grouped together to make a film.
Something to do with guns[Replicas used] Then cause we tried to film at a en-block in Clementi,but there were still many HDB flats that has residents.
Cops patroling around pulled over and saw us,then approached us nicely about what we were doing,so i explained then they let us off.
We needed somewhere abandoned,so i wanna take a chance at Neo Tiew Estate. I understand there's SAF using it for their trainings etc.
Any tips when going there? Any Specific dates when to go and not to? Finally any other locations to be suggested?
En-blocks,Abandoned schools,Abandoned flats ETC.
Please Advise.

Get a permit. I don't think that everyday's a sunday.

You know that you're holding a fake weapon, but others won't.

And btw, Neo Tiew should be off-limits. I don't know what the soldiers will do to you if they catch you there. If u want clarification, asl MINDEF. It's so easy to just pick up the phone and call them

Get a permit. I don't think that everyday's a sunday.

You know that you're holding a fake weapon, but others won't.

And btw, Neo Tiew should be off-limits. I don't know what the soldiers will do to you if they catch you there. If u want clarification, asl MINDEF. It's so easy to just pick up the phone and call them

Thanks but do you have any suggestions of where to go for abandoned areas? I understand Singapore is small and really most abandoned buildings are under SLA,so it's tresspassing going those areas. Any tips or clue to go and whereas to get the permit?

Thanks but do you have any suggestions of where to go for abandoned areas? I understand Singapore is small and really most abandoned buildings are under SLA,so it's tresspassing going those areas. Any tips or clue to go and whereas to get the permit?

You already know where to get the permit... you said it yourself, SLA...

Other than that, outside of SG.

Try Old Changi Hospital at Changi Point if it's still accessible.

Try Old Changi Hospital at Changi Point if it's still accessible.
Then SLA paper alone won't help. TS should also bring along other forms of "entry fees" :bsmilie:

Totally fenced up with motion detection devices and security cameras

Yup because too many photographers were flooding it for their abandoned building shoots

Istana Woodneuk near Tyersall Road is still accessible. I went there a few months back but it seems like everyone has forgotten the place as the vegetation surrounding it is very thick and requires great effort to bash through. Do take note that entering this premises is at your own risk and I cannot assure you of your safety.

I've just thought of another place which is a lot more easy to access will be the abandoned brunei hostel in tanglin area. Very easy to get to and can bring video equipment in without much hassle.

Thank you so much for your help guys,It brings my group a step closer to gaining views and subs. We have spent thousands on military equipment and video equipment just for it.

I've just thought of another place which is a lot more easy to access will be the abandoned brunei hostel in tanglin area. Very easy to get to and can bring video equipment in without much hassle.
Will we get in trouble for getting in? Cause i don't wanna get suprised by cops and getting us to lay down our weapons with them aiming with their real ones at us.

Istana Woodneuk near Tyersall Road is still accessible. I went there a few months back but it seems like everyone has forgotten the place as the vegetation surrounding it is very thick and requires great effort to bash through. Do take note that entering this premises is at your own risk and I cannot assure you of your safety.

I understand the vegetation part,may i ask that will cops turn up as it is under SLA or any agencies? Will i get in trouble for going in there?

Then SLA paper alone won't help. TS should also bring along other forms of "entry fees" :bsmilie:

Will oranges and char siew suffice ? :bsmilie:

TS, you should shoot at Geylang. i assure you that the resulting film will be action-packed :)

TS, you should shoot at Geylang. i assure you that the resulting film will be action-packed :)

Also cheap.. no need for thousands of dollars of 'equipment' :bsmilie:

Neo Tiew estate is not fenced up. Go in if you want but do not get caught. You may try the abandoned flats near the german centre in jurong which is near teban gardens (went there a few months back.), first floor abandoned flats at dakota estate or the abandoned flats in Toa Payoh (near the dragon playground. A few first floor units have not been sealed yet.)

Neo Tiew estate is not fenced up. Go in if you want but do not get caught. You may try the abandoned flats near the german centre in jurong which is near teban gardens (went there a few months back.), first floor abandoned flats at dakota estate or the abandoned flats in Toa Payoh (near the dragon playground. A few first floor units have not been sealed yet.)

teban gardens flats already fenced up.

actually neo tiew can still go as long as mindef is not using it. check mindef calendar?