NEL Tunnels...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DodoAngel

Jan 29, 2006
singapore
Hey all. This is my first time posting some pics here. Just here to share and need some comments on how to further improve the pics i took of the NEL. Enjoy.. ;)

PeripheralLarge.jpg

SandofTimeLarge.jpg

TooFastTooFuriousLarge.jpg

TwilightLarge.jpg

Must be at the front of the train then use a slow shutter speed to capture. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Excellent idea, well executed. :thumbsup:

#1 is interesting but the lights at the end of the tunnel I find a bit distracting. Maybe have more of it or just reveal it as a point?

The last 2 with the curves really give a sense of movement although I prefer the warmish version better.

Are u using a filter for pic 3 & 4?
Very nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Snoweagle said:
Must be at the front of the train then use a slow shutter speed to capture. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

how you know it is the front? :embrass:

maybe it's the back of the train?

Paul_Yeo said:
how you know it is the front? :embrass:

maybe it's the back of the train?

Possible too LOL. But the looks for the 1st pic seems like it's taken front the front.

woah thought not supposed to take pics in mrt.. thought they're super tight bout the terrorist thing like "oh if i take a pic there i'm planning a terrorist attack" ****.

Oh hey people.. Thanks for the comments. They were taken from the end of the train. This is to get the lights effect of it starting from the center spreading to the sides.. If it was the front, the lights will be heading towards the center from the edges, should get a different feel to it.

And nope wasn't using any filters. The colours were through PS. Shot them in RAW and edited the colour balance. Actually i was using a polariser, to reduce the reflection off the glass of the window.

Effectively no photographs allowed. But guess maybe i took it like 6+ in the morning, moreover i'm still a student wearing my school uniform. So they dint realli bother. Yup.

Hopefully i can try some front of the mrt shots tmr. ;)

:cheergal: great job ! good luck with the shots tmr !

boy boy
Pls be careful when taking pics in MRT.

The security is no joke .

:thumbsup: well taken pics but really, mrt prohibit photography... tat time with my cam bag n tripod, one mrt staff on-board the cabin keep loking at me... machiam i goin to do something funy.. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.