Neko selling D60

Status
Not open for further replies.

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
:rolleyes: Speechless...

* Thread created so that neko can sell his cam in peace. Troll Free!

Coz the 10D beckons.....

Originally posted by togu
:rolleyes: Speechless...

* Thread created so that neko can sell his cam in peace. Troll Free!

Togu... don pretend...

later we see a new nick sell a one month old D60 for the same price as Neko's then we know

Originally posted by togu

Perhaps after you... :devil:

err ... I oredi sold away my D60 long time ago .. what are you waiting for ? ... you never notice I did not post any D60 shots recently ?

later we see a new nick sell a one month old D60 for the same price as Neko's then we know

err ... I oredi sold away my D60 long time ago .. what are you waiting for ? ... you never notice I did not post any D60 shots recently ?

DEVILS!!

:rolleyes: Speechless

*Goondu wonders if lOrBeRt is getting one with good burst mode cam.... :dunno:

I will HOLD ON to be the first and the last D60 user in Singapore. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by tomshen
I will HOLD ON to be the first and the last D60 user in Singapore. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

sound similar like "WE WERE SOLIDERs"

"But this I swear... when we go into battle, I will be the first to step on the field and I will be the last to step off".

:D :D

Hi

i now have reliable inside info that lobert is dumping his D60 for a certain camera system made in Europe.

Good choice, Nek. Cameras of European lineage and heritage are better than their Japanese equivalents, just like cars......

:devil: :cool: :D :rbounce:

Originally posted by Red Dawn
Hi

i now have reliable inside info that lobert is dumping his D60 for a certain camera system made in Europe.

Good choice, Nek. Cameras of European lineage and heritage are better than their Japanese equivalents, just like cars......

:devil: :cool: :D :rbounce:

yeah! get those camera from Russia!!!
(Russia in Europe too u know?)

Originally posted by Red Dawn
Hi

Depends, RD. One's meat is another's poison. ;) pple with true appreciation and dedication make wonders with his equipment. :D

On the plus side, this allows many other clubsnappers who could not otherwise afford DSLRs to get 'like new' DSLRs at reduced prices.

Soon people will be asking 'should I get a A40 or 2nd hand D30 at the same price' ;p

Originally posted by erwinx
On the plus side, this allows many other clubsnappers who could not otherwise afford DSLRs to get 'like new' DSLRs at reduced prices.

Soon people will be asking 'should I get a A40 or 2nd hand D30 at the same price' ;p

Den thats a no brainer....

I dun think anyone would really prefer the former over the latter....:p

Originally posted by tomshen

Depends, RD. One's meat is another's poison. ;) pple with true appreciation and dedication make wonders with his equipment. :D

hehe true. notice i didn't say WHICH European country. it's not THAT country in case u were thinking along that line...... this is possibly a different case ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.