Neil Road tolo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulberrybay

Dec 17, 2004
Hi Guys,

Anyone know where Neil road is? Any land marks? What MRT is closest to it?

Market? Temple? Shopping Center? Where is it in Singapore? How to get there from Shenton Way?

Thanks

-MB

There is a church, some bungalow and chinese society club houses along Neil Road, no market or shopping centre.
From Shenton Way, you can take a taxi. If walking, then walk toward the China Town direction, its near to the junction of Cantonment Road and Eu Tong San Road.

Alight at Outram MRT and walk towards the Cantonment Police HQ. Can't miss the huge blue building. Neil road is just behind that large Police HQ. :)

so its just being the police station? the road in between everton park and the police station?

-MB?

mulberrybay said:
so its just being the police station? the road in between everton park and the police station?

-MB?
Yes, it is the one-way road in front of Everton Park. (nearby is Spottiswoode Park, 1 of our fave shooting location)

Since you know the police station (blue building), Neil rd. is the rd behind the building.....several buses passing there from Chinatown

Neil Road got 1 KTV which is set up in kinda church alike building....
ktv: 1 Neil Rd KTV if 'm not wrong "use to work nearby"

Uum, i LIVE at neil road / spottiswoode park.. that church-like KTV is actually a church. =)

mulberrybay said:
Hi Guys,

Anyone know where Neil road is? Any land marks? What MRT is closest to it?

Market? Temple? Shopping Center? Where is it in Singapore? How to get there from Shenton Way?

Thanks

-MB
It's just after the cantonment police complex, you'll see the new duxton plains site, everton park, then a row of shophouses followed by the railway service depot and tracks... i think you can take bus 167 from shenton way and get off right after the cantonment police complex, nearest MRT is either Outram park (you walk a little) or Tanjong Pagar (you also walk a little). You can always call me if you get lost, i guess, PM me if you want my number.

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/m...1.43&iconlist=star,29082.68,29181.43;&level=7

See this, Neil Road, is a long stretch of road with 2 storey high shophouses along side.

Nearest possible MRT: Outram Mrt, Chinatown and Tanjong Pagar.

Possible Landmark:
Junction of Cantoment Road: Police Cantoment Complex
Split junction of Maxwell, Tg Pangar Road: Maxwell Food Centre.
Opp. Fairfied Meth. Church: A large KTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.