Negative Scanning, how much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekardo

May 14, 2002
Visit site
I have about 20 rolls of film which I wanna scan into digital format, do any of you guys know where I can do it and where's the cheapest and best?? :p

ekardo said:
I have about 20 rolls of film which I wanna scan into digital format, do any of you guys know where I can do it and where's the cheapest and best?? :p
U can just to ML (Miao Laan Colour Ctr) they scan to cd $5.00/roll and service fast and good :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Where is this place ?

Jurong West St.51 got one FDI lab scan 5 rolls and above for $2.50 each. 4base scan.

ekardo said:
Where is this place ?
Located at Bukit batok St 11 blk 154 #01-302. opp NTUC :bsmilie:

glyuen said:
Jurong West St.51 got one FDI lab scan 5 rolls and above for $2.50 each. 4base scan.

what is 4 base scan ? and u have the exact address ??

$2.50 would be a good price

ekardo said:
thanks...kez have pm me, but I think $6 per roll is rather expensive...I got more than 20 rolls to scan..

glyeun, where's the address for the JW one ?

$6 per roll is a very reasonable price already, just think of the time required to scan them.

20 x 6 = $120.

Buy Leadwe Scanner for $450, scan the 20 rolls already then sell the scanner off at $400 lor ... :D

blurblock said:
$6 per roll is a very reasonable price already, just think of the time required to scan them.

20 x 6 = $120.

Buy Leadwe Scanner for $450, scan the 20 rolls already then sell the scanner off at $400 lor ... :D

good idea...

but anyone selling 2nd Hand ??

ekardo said:
good idea...

but anyone selling 2nd Hand ??

As I said, Leadwe is selling his Minolta Dual Scan IV (which incidentally an outstanding scanner.... I am using it myself) for $450 (starting price). A very good value. :D

wat bout grace digi lab???? tink its 2.50 or something if i dun remember wrongly...

blurblock said:
As I said, Leadwe is selling his Minolta Dual Scan IV (which incidentally an outstanding scanner.... I am using it myself) for $450 (starting price). A very good value. :D

Do you happen to have any samples of the scan quality?

the fuji shop is along jurong west st. 41.. only one fuji shop there... its very visible from the road

problem is, I dun even know where is st 41..haha...
even though I spent 3 years in boon lay area...but mainly confined to NTU.. :p

its near lakeside mrt. take 187 from boon lay interchange the stop 2 stops after the one opposite lakeside mrt.

What about 16base scan, how much is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.