Negative developing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackie

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
wanna develop 4 rolls of film shot at Chinese garden and JBP over the wkends.

Fren recommended Konata while read in HWZ about Colorlabs.
err.. dunno which one to go... or shld i develop 2 at Konata and 2 at Colorlabs to see which i prefer.........

:dunno:

advise pls.... thanks..

Hi,

That's one of the options. The other way is to develop all at the lab of your choice, then pick a few and ask the other lab to reprint. This way, you can compare their print side by side. I'd say both are equally good, though I personally think Colour Lab's ever slightly better in terms of colour reproduction and tonality. Once you have found the lab you like, stick with it and make friends with the people there. For Colour Lab, that means the 2 guys at the basement.

Regards
CK

ok. will be making a trip down to Adelphi later to develop the negatives.

Hey, if u prefer colorlab and dun really want to fork out $20 for the membership. Just beep me, I've the membership. Though it may take some co-ordination for that 10% discount.

Originally posted by Shadus
Hey, if u prefer colorlab and dun really want to fork out $20 for the membership. Just beep me, I've the membership. Though it may take some co-ordination for that 10% discount.

it's ok.. thanks for your offer. i'll see how it turn out 1st. if i really like their job, then i wld sign up to save some $$$$... hehe..... :)

Originally posted by hackie

it's ok.. thanks for your offer. i'll see how it turn out 1st. if i really like their job, then i wld sign up to save some $$$$... hehe..... :)

Tip: If you consolidate a lot of orders, e.g. plus your friends, yours, etc for a total of more than $220, the membership is essentially free. What they do is deduct 10% off the total and use that to pay for the membership.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Tip: If you consolidate a lot of orders, e.g. plus your friends, yours, etc for a total of more than $220, the membership is essentially free. What they do is deduct 10% off the total and use that to pay for the membership.

Regards
CK

more than $220? 10% wld be $22 and $20 goes to the membership.. what abt the $2? kopi $$?? hehee....

will do that next time.. thanks. :)

Originally posted by hackie

more than $220? 10% wld be $22 and $20 goes to the membership.. what abt the $2? kopi $$?? hehee....

will do that next time.. thanks. :)

Sorry, never quite phrase it properly.

Suppose total cost is $250. If you apply for the card on the spot, they will deduct 10% straightaway. The balance is now $225. $20 for the card, so total cost to you is $245. Something like that, can't really remember. I got a bit confused too. :embrass:

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.