Needs To Get The Canon A95 Wide Angle & Telephoto Len?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donchua

Nov 30, 2004
Tampines
Is there a need to get the 0.5X wide angle lens and 2.0X telephoto len
for Canon A95?
Thanks.

getting a wide is good. but don need to get the canon one.. v ex. get other brands one basically about the same. last time i go sim lim they charge 50 for .5x wide and macro lens together.
for telephoto actually it is abit useful la. i have a tele. I use it but not v often.

Climber said:
getting a wide is good. but don need to get the canon one.. v ex. get other brands one basically about the same. last time i go sim lim they charge 50 for .5x wide and macro lens together.
for telephoto actually it is abit useful la. i have a tele. I use it but not v often.

What is the power of the macro len that together with the wide angle len?

Right hi there..diet here.well u r using de Canon A95 hmm for me i rather buy de wide rather de tele i guess u should knoe Y.Tips Frm me: for small camera like canon a75 n a95 is gd to buy de wide plus de adpter.Anything mail me for more INFO..

REGARDS..DIET

Diet said:
Right hi there..diet here.well u r using de Canon A95 hmm for me i rather buy de wide rather de tele i guess u should knoe Y.Tips Frm me: for small camera like canon a75 n a95 is gd to buy de wide plus de adpter.Anything mail me for more INFO..

REGARDS..DIET

You selling the Wide angle & Tele len?
PM me the details.

How much is the telephoto lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.