Needed a head for tripod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dAoNi

Dec 7, 2005
西乐园
Hi all,

I'm quite desperate in looking for a head on my manfrotto tripod. Seem like all of the SG agents have run out of stock. The earliest i heard will be coming in September.

Do you pple knows of any place, i.e. internet auctions, shops in Malaysia that have the manfrotto stock? I am looking for 488RC2 if possible.

Thanks in advance

ortega said:
if you want I have a 029 that i might want to let go

how much r u willing to let go? Maybe can get from you during this 'agent-less' period if the price is not that high, coz I would still prefer to have a ball head type.

ortega said:
not a ball head type head.

yup, saw from the website that it's a 3-way pan head.

Not an issue to me for the time being, as I am just looking for something that can hold the camera secure enough for simple night shooting.

Hence, the only thing which matters to me is the pricing, as I would have to sell it away and get the ball head ultimately when the manfrotto agent for SG is announced. ;)

brand new 329rc4 interested? $150ea or if u want 2nd hand big belly is selling

dAoNi said:
Hi all,

I'm quite desperate in looking for a head on my manfrotto tripod. Seem like all of the SG agents have run out of stock. The earliest i heard will be coming in September.

Do you pple knows of any place, i.e. internet auctions, shops in Malaysia that have the manfrotto stock? I am looking for 488RC2 if possible.

Thanks in advance

Jack006 sells Benro ballheads. I was at TCW and tested one. I have to admit the workmanship is good and the ball moment smooth.

from CP, i heard they have new stocks coming in july

Status
Not open for further replies.