Need your recommend

Jazid

Jul 24, 2011
I all, .. I'm looking for a mirror less camera, with lens wide, macro.
Can anyone share or recommend which brand & type about this.
Thanks.

try the latest ep3?
or sony's nex for a bigger sensor?
also must look at long term see which company's lenses cheaper in the long run...

or can wait for canon / nikon to come out w their version :)

all the best in ur search

If you wait for nikon and canon you might have let 2 more years go by.......

The NEX has a macro lens coming up with a slew of other lenses.

For the micro 4/3s' are great for travel with their size, but with the NEX with better image quality due to a larger sensor but smaller (if not the same) body size, it would make more sense to get it

kei1309 said:
If you wait for nikon and canon you might have let 2 more years go by.......

The NEX has a macro lens coming up with a slew of other lenses.

For the micro 4/3s' are great for travel with their size, but with the NEX with better image quality due to a larger sensor but smaller (if not the same) body size, it would make more sense to get it

Don't forget our all-time favourite cam, the samsung nx-11 :)

The one with a good view finder :)

Nex 7 :D

Last edited:
Sony Nex 5 is da bomb! Superb image quality!

EP3
intro-001.jpg

vs

NEX 5
mount.jpg

vs

Samsung NX-11
front.jpg

amongst others :)

All..... Thanks for your opinions..
How about panasonic gf.... ?

All..... Thanks for your opinions..
How about panasonic gf.... ?

panasonic's gf is leica.

ok lame crappy joke.

Panasonic? you should be considering the EP3. the AF is crazy fast. although Image Quality-wise, Micro 4/3 can't match the APS-C in the Sony NEX. even the Samsung NX is only slightly better than a Micro 4/3

Like all other similar thread, my advise and commend is the same,

all camera brands made good cameras be it Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Samsung and the likes. Many had great selection of lenses, but seriously you only need one or two lens so... all brands offers adequate number of lenses to choose from.

It all boils down to your personal preferences. So head down to the camera shops and test them out. Get the one that you find most suits you.

I have the Olympus E-PL1, and it is a fine camera, love it alot (except for the stupid movie recording button and slow recycle rate). I play with the NEX once, it is fast and produce very very good image quality but I hate the user interface. So... there.

panasonic's gf is leica.

ok lame crappy joke.

Panasonic? you should be considering the EP3. the AF is crazy fast. although Image Quality-wise, Micro 4/3 can't match the APS-C in the Sony NEX. even the Samsung NX is only slightly better than a Micro 4/3

Heard good things about GF3 as well.

rhino123 said:
Like all other similar thread, my advise and commend is the same,

all camera brands made good cameras be it Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Samsung and the likes. Many had great selection of lenses, but seriously you only need one or two lens so... all brands offers adequate number of lenses to choose from.

It all boils down to your personal preferences. So head down to the camera shops and test them out. Get the one that you find most suits you.

I have the Olympus E-PL1, and it is a fine camera, love it alot (except for the stupid movie recording button and slow recycle rate). I play with the NEX once, it is fast and produce very very good image quality but I hate the user interface. So... there.

You right rhino... Some rumors about Sony nex 7... What do u think about this ?

You right rhino... Some rumors about Sony nex 7... What do u think about this ?

It really doesn't matter what I like or not like, bro. It all boils down to yourself. What I like might be hated by you and what you hate might be liked by me. Seriously, Sony had a great camera out there, so have Panasonic and Olympus. And I still think you have to ask yourself which camera you like best. Don't forget to try other mirrorless options too. Also don't forget about Sony's SLT camera (which is also small and very light but pack a seriously heavy punch in image quality).